You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Boomer625

BP to credits convert rate

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
1,151 posts
2,228 battles

What is the BP to credits rate? By the way, do the corp tokens automatically used to purchase the credits bundle or do they just disappear? When do they disappear? Next wedsday?

[CO-OP]
Members
3,807 posts
31,136 battles

Corporation Tokens can be exchanged for rewards in the Armory until the end of Update 0.10.3. After that, they will be exchanged for Credits at the rate of 1 Corporation Token : 1,500,000 Credits. Battle Points can be exchanged for rewards in the Armory until the end of Update 0.10.2. After the end of the event, they will be exchanged for Credits at the rate of 1 Battle Point : 75 Credits.

[PVE]
Members
8,822 posts
25,144 battles
4 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

Corporation Tokens can be exchanged for rewards in the Armory until the end of Update 0.10.3. After that, they will be exchanged for Credits at the rate of 1 Corporation Token : 1,500,000 Credits. Battle Points can be exchanged for rewards in the Armory until the end of Update 0.10.2. After the end of the event, they will be exchanged for Credits at the rate of 1 Battle Point : 75 Credits.

20,000 : 1 exchange rate? Should be 15,000 : 1 (100 per BP)... that's the most you had to pay to get 1 in the bundles.

[PIXEL]
Members
87 posts
15,643 battles

points not tokens i think are either 80 credits each or 83.33... depending on on the "deal" in the armory.

[PVE]
Members
8,822 posts
25,144 battles
3 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

The exchange rate I quoted was a cut and paste from this news release:

Big Hunt: the Raid Begins | World of Warships

I know...I was just pointing out it should be a better rate...not that the extra 25 credits is really all that much.