Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
911Doc

Italian BB Camo missing

4 comments in this topic

[L_I]
Members
1 post
4,096 battles

I got a notice about my Italian coins expiring with an upcoming version, so I went t the Armory and spent them.

I purchased a Level IV BB, D. Aligheri, and spent the rest on some flags and camos.

The Camo that I put on the Aligheri never shows up in battle!

And ALL of the Flags and Camos that I purchased are abscent, they never showed up!

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,

JC

[HINON]
Members
14,323 posts
3 hours ago, 911Doc said:

Check your port filters and make sure you don't have those disabled.

[WOLFC]
Members
3,169 posts
11,840 battles
4 hours ago, 911Doc said:

I got a notice about my Italian coins expiring with an upcoming version, so I went t the Armory and spent them.

I purchased a Level IV BB, D. Aligheri, and spent the rest on some flags and camos.

The Camo that I put on the Aligheri never shows up in battle!

Never mind, I misread the post - it appears you are talking about consumable camos vs permanent camos, correct? Your filters shouldn’t interfere with the visibility of those. Do you have any screenshots? I would submit them with a ticket.

Also, if you log in now, are the resources actually absent from your account? It’s possible that some sort of error prevented the transaction from actually being processed server-side, and the resources may have not actually been removed.

Edited by Nevermore135

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
31,700 posts
26,591 battles
Just now, Nevermore135 said:

No such camo exists. The event permanent camos are only available for the tier VI+ ships, which is typical. Permanent camos for lower tier ships are very rare. IIRC, the only tier V tech tree ships in the game that have permanent camos are Hawkins (the white and gold Victorian camo from the UK CA event), the tier V ships that were given out in the recent New Year’s event, and New York (an ice-covered camo).

Here’s the announcement for the IT BB early access event. Note the lack of camos in the tier IV and V bundles.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/italian-battleships-early-access/

Correct, we even had a thread a few weeks ago where someone asked for more Tier V Perma-Camo.

Sign in to follow this