Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Aratris

Submarine Hints?

6 comments in this topic

[EFCSG]
Members
45 posts

Does anyone else think that we might be getting an update about Submarines soon?

I think this because theres 2 new codes, UNDERWATER and SUBMARINEBONUS, both relating to submarines, with the new Dutch Cruisers revealed today they get access to the new Air Strike consumable, quite similar to the depth charge planes back in test, IIRC there were cases of battleships nuking other ships with the planes, and just today there's a new Naval Legends episode, about a midget submarine. To many cases to be a coincidence in my opinion.

• Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

Members
1,415 posts
1,852 battles
12 minutes ago, Aratris said:

Too many cases to be a coincidence in my opinion.

You've forgotten the Hector-class submarines in Big Hunt.

[EFCSG]
Members
45 posts
7 minutes ago, black_hull4 said:

You've forgotten the Hector-class submarines in Big Hunt.

That I have. Never bothered getting it, and didn't realize it could go underwater. Right now I'm wondering what kind of subs will wargaming make premium. Maybe a premium Aircraft Carrier submarine. Wouldn't put it past them with battleship and cruiser carriers.

Members
18 posts
2,116 battles

Tbh ive given up hoping/waiting for subs. their development has been slower than fuckin star citizen because of a few whiners on the forums.
they were suppose to be out by 2017 (2018 latest). yet here we are FIVE YEARS LATER!!!! and still no subs.

subs are the longest running meme in this bad game and will never come out =(
which is a shame because they were alot of fun, and added tons of new gameplay for surface ships, and helped balance out matches by punishing campers and taking up player slots that would have gone to more battleship spam, which is the real problem of the game sense battleships 1-2 shot cruisers and their isnt a damn thing the cruisers can do about it.

• Cool 1

[CVA16]
Members
6,441 posts
20,018 battles
2 hours ago, ArtilleryAce said:

because of a few whiners on the forums.

Your view is the minority opinion on subs. Not everybody on the forum vehemently hates them, threatens to rage quit when they inevitably are added, but the number that are really looking forward to their addition is a minority.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[KOBK]
Members
483 posts
5,558 battles

I hope they dont come out before a) remove the citadel torp or b) give citadel hit to deep water torps.

They do an absurd damage (maybe similar to RTS torpedo squadron) and they are homing. I know its not impossible to dodge them, but its not easy on a BB wich they are supposed to hunt since theres not enough time to hunt a cv or to be efficient hunting them

Sign in to follow this