You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mad_Mandolorian

Unable to Access Research Bureau

8 comments in this topic

[R-N-D]
Members
10 posts
14,289 battles

last summer I purchased the Anchorage because and strictly because it came with 200 research tokens which would unlock the bureau early as I at the time only had 3 tier Xs, however it didn't unlock the bureau but it didn't think much of it. now I have 5 tier Xs (Worcester, Des Moines, Somers, Hindenburg, and GK) and I still don't have the bureau which by what I've been told should be between customizations and big hunt in the Armory but it's still not there, is there anything I did wrong or do I need to submit a ticket to wargaming?

Edit:

ok Somers don't count but what about the research points from anchorage?

Edited by Mad_Mandolorian
Partialy resoved

[BGA]
Alpha Tester
4,000 posts
32,362 battles
4 minutes ago, Mad_Mandolorian said:

last summer I purchased the Anchorage because and strictly because it came with 200 research tokens which would unlock the bureau early as I at the time only had 3 tier Xs, however it didn't unlock the bureau but it didn't think much of it. now I have 5 tier Xs (Worcester, Des Moines, Somers, Hindenburg, and GK) and I still don't have the bureau which by what I've been told should be between customizations and big hunt in the Armory but it's still not there, is there anything I did wrong or do I need to submit a ticket to wargaming?

Maybe Somers doesnt count? I'm not sure if a premium or special ship counts toward the 5 tier 10s required. I'm thinking it's supposed to be 5 tech lines at tier 10.

[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,034 posts

Tech lines right.  Not sure you can do 5 cruiser lines or all Battleships lines either.

[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator, Privateers
3,827 posts
20,858 battles
1 hour ago, Mad_Mandolorian said:

Worcester, Des Moines, Somers, Hindenburg, and GK

Somer - does not count as this is Prem/Special ship status.

Had to be tech tree t10

[R-N-D]
Members
10 posts
14,289 battles

what about the anchorage? completing dockyard events gives some research points, which as per WG "Obtaining Research Points in other ways, e.g. through Daily Missions or Dockyard events, also qualifies one for the Research Bureau." so shouldn't I have gotten it then?

[O_S_D]
Members
294 posts
26,437 battles

Anchorage is NOT a tech tree ship.  It is also not tier 10; so it fails on 2 counts.

[WOLFC]
Members
5,888 posts
16,463 battles
3 hours ago, Mad_Mandolorian said:

Edit:

ok Somers don't count but what about the research points from anchorage?

In the Anchorage dockyard event, if you purchased the ship for doubloons, you did I not automatically get any RB points. Instead, any directives that had not yet been completed had the “dockyard tokens”/stage rewards replaced with 600 RB points. Did you complete any of these directives after spending doubloons to finish construction of Anchorage?

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/dockyard-build-anchorage/