You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SasserWorm

Best T9 ship that plays like Stalingrad

6 comments in this topic

[-VCW-]
Members
5 posts
13,692 battles

So I’ve done about 9000 battles this year... my first 4500 were about 40% and and my last few thousand I’ve finally figured it out and the charts go in one direction now.... sure is hard getting back to 50% after playing that bad for so long. Anyways, I’m loving the Stalingrad... fits my play style..... looking for something at t9 that would most replicate that ship for clan battles.

[DRNX]
[DRNX]
Members
481 posts
13,306 battles

The closest thing to stalingrad at tier 9 is the Riga. It has good armor but 20k less hp and the ap isn't nearly as powerful though it's still very good. Petro at tier 10 is a mini stalingrad and it's even better in the current meta. 

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
12,606 posts
10,774 battles

Kronshtadt.  She's not available anymore, but she's Stalingrad-lite.
Similarly, another not-available anymore Stalingrad-esque experience came from Alaska.  Her Black alter-ego should still around come Black Friday if trends from years past continue.

• Cool 3

[WOLFG]
Members
12,256 posts
11,335 battles
5 hours ago, SasserWorm said:

So I’ve done about 9000 battles this year... 

The year is 2 and a half months old.

[REKTD]
Members
595 posts
11,120 battles
5 hours ago, SasserWorm said:

So I’ve done about 9000 battles this year... my first 4500 were about 40% and and my last few thousand I’ve finally figured it out and the charts go in one direction now.... sure is hard getting back to 50% after playing that bad for so long. Anyways, I’m loving the Stalingrad... fits my play style..... looking for something at t9 that would most replicate that ship for clan battles.

I’ve seen you in battle, running a mighty fine DD game I should add. Congrats on learning the game so well!

RE: Stalingrad at T9 - I like the options mentioned so far. My mind also goes to Iowa as I seem to observe a similar playstyle being effective.