You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Farm_Fresh_Eggs

Post Your Biggest Port Queen

35 comments in this topic

[WOLFG]
Members
13,437 posts
12,888 battles
31 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Hmm only dd sized isnt too bad.

ahh haa,i see what you did there - sam jackson i see what you did | Meme  Generator

For me, I'm going big.  Kansas.  Most TT ships I end up hating I sell, so only ships that return steel during events will stay.

[SYN]
Members
16,003 posts
12,803 battles

My account.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
14,748 posts
31,408 battles

I actually have a lot of port queens as I have almost 400 ships. Hard to pick just 1 but will try. I mainly play T8-T10 these days so any ship below that is out of consideration just because I don't play those tiers much anymore even with ships I love (my Fiji cries in the background LOL).

I guess Roma. While I have quite a few games in it they came in an extended period where I tried to get the darn ship to work. I spent a lot of money on it and the fugly beer can camo so I didn't want to give up. But ultimately it just turned into a port queen I only take out for flake events or those rare days when I torture myself and only play ships I hate. 

[PVE]
Members
1,147 posts
9,781 battles

Probably a tie between Atlanta and Scharnhorst for me. I played them both a lot when I got them but I haven't touched them in over a year.

I am not counting any of the ships I got for free like PEF or Graf Spee.

[PVE]
Members
14,748 posts
31,408 battles
4 minutes ago, MemezRus said:

Roma is a great ship dude. 

Roma is a ship; I will give you that.

I am a dude as well so right again.

BUT, "great" + "Roma"??? Say WHAT???? :fish_nerv:

Can I please have some of what you are smoking? LOL Actually never mind I don't want to lose a bunch of brain cells too. :fish_boom:

:Smile_veryhappy:

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Haha 2

[Y0L0W]
Members
52 posts
8,563 battles
5 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Can I please have some of what you are smoking? LOL Actually never mind I don't want to lose a bunch of brain cells too. :fish_boom:

Pretty sure it’s the player,  not the ship in your case. That’s all I’ll say lmbo

Edited by MemezRus
Spelling

[SGSS]
Members
6,314 posts

Roma is amazing. Once you understand you cannot shoot broadside cruisers your golden.

If they made the guns with Russian accuracy it would state up the most powerful/Op ship out there. 

[SYN]
Members
16,003 posts
12,803 battles
6 minutes ago, MemezRus said:

Pretty sure it’s the player,  not the ship in your case. That’s all I’ll say lmbo

The only thing consistent with Roma is how inconsistent it performs.

Or, in other words, when playing Roma, you winning, or not, is not only dictated by your teammates, but also those [edited][edited] guns.

Edited by MrDeaf

[PVE]
Members
14,748 posts
31,408 battles
10 minutes ago, MemezRus said:

Doesn't work for me. The main guns, which is all the ship has for offense, are not reliable and too inconsistent. Horrible accuracy, overpen after overpen, etc... Sure it has some decent qualities like good concealment, fast turret traverse, and it can bow tank pretty good but that just doesn't make up for the bad guns. Not for me anyway and let me add I am a Co-op only player and it doesn't perform even there for me. Can't even make it do well vs bots! I have 95%+ of the ships in the game and know how to play all ship classes in the game. It isn't me; it is the ship (its guns specifically because even when I do my part they don't do theirs).

Let's not turn this thread into a Roma debate ok. The OP asked what our biggest Port Queen is and I answered. For me it's Roma. IF you like it then :Smile_honoring: 

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[SIM]
Members
5,916 posts
9,441 battles

My Audacious, which is the point where I realized that I really don’t enjoy playing CVs at all. You could easily add all of the premium CVs to that list, because WG loves throwing them at me in various loot boxes :Smile_teethhappy:.

Members
4,277 posts
15,135 battles

I have a few random CVs given to me from events.

I havent played them, not even for snowflakes.

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,141 posts
16,213 battles

Three way tie; Enterprise, Kaga B, and Saipan. Got all three from whatever event/SC/etc and all three are pretty much just sitting waiting for the snowflakes as someone mentioned above (not from any sort of protest about CV's, just don't like playing them).

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,273 posts
8,381 battles

Could probably pick pretty much any of my T10s..   I grind them out and then put them away.. with the exception of Midway.. which I spent time in working on LM.  Its not really the ships.. Random play at T10 just doesn't really suit my style and I enjoy grinding new ships?   Add to that, even with constant premium time...   T10 just always feels so risky from a credit standpoint.   In Ranked I usually like playing them, if rewards are good.    I have a ton of T10s.. that haven't even been played 10 games... several with far less than that.       

[REKTD]
Members
721 posts
11,999 battles

There’s a lot of ships I don’t play, so ruling out the lower tier stuff - ATL, Scharnhorst, Richelieu, and all CVs seem to be the ones I’m most scared to play as I usually guarantee a loss for my team in these. The UK and French cruiser lines have also been sitting lately at T7 & T8 as with all the chaos lately DD and BB lines seem more fun to progress.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
726 posts
8,354 battles
3 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Dead Eye Roma is as close as you're ever going to get to being as good as Massachussetts.

• Thanks 1

[PVE]
Members
14,748 posts
31,408 battles
3 hours ago, SkaerKrow said:

My Audacious, which is the point where I realized that I really don’t enjoy playing CVs at all. You could easily add all of the premium CVs to that list, because WG loves throwing them at me in various loot boxes :Smile_teethhappy:.

That is another good one. Not a fan of it and almost never play it outside of fire missions or Naval Battles ribbon missions.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[WOLF5]
Members
1,699 posts
12,228 battles

Oklahoma.....although it was free it is still simply a waste of electrons....

[-BCO-]
Members
3,026 posts
5,373 battles
5 hours ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

Post Your Biggest Port Queen

Oh dat is easy....

image.thumb.png.56c24017d41ebb36cd261b4e2d38cb6c.png

Not even for snowflakes......