You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Farm_Fresh_Eggs

The dental hook triggers me everytime.

9 comments in this topic

[V_V_V]
Members
1,180 posts
18,566 battles

Nah, it's the numbing needle for deep cleaning in the jaw joint for me.

• Sad 1

[PVE]
Members
11,204 posts
19,830 battles

Scaling isn't fun.

image.png.0ab0bf637d737a461159778cc5a97b37.png

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[WOLF7]
Members
1,059 posts

That ultrasonic water-jet cleaner thing they use is the worst. I can HEAR the high-pitched squeal of it now....

[WOLF9]
Members
1,541 posts
26,541 battles

Just had all the rest of my teeth pulled on March 1.  No more teeth issues for me.  Now if only I could eat solid foods.....

Gums are still a little soft.  No pain.  Just can't bite down hard and tear things apart.  Dentures are comfortable while in, but when you try to bite down and chew, they irritate the gums.  So, soft foods for a while longer.

And BTW:  the worst is when they are pulling teeth and you hear the grinding and cracking INSIDE your head and you know it is your teeth leaving the jaw........

[WOLFG]
Members
13,429 posts
12,860 battles
1 hour ago, kyesac said:

And BTW:  the worst is when they are pulling teeth and you hear the grinding and cracking INSIDE your head and you know it is your teeth leaving the jaw........

I had my wisdom teeth out on a local.  Three were impacted.  I still remember that sound.

Still, everything went fine.

Till the local started wearing off.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
1,541 posts
26,541 battles
23 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I had my wisdom teeth out on a local.  Three were impacted.  I still remember that sound.

Still, everything went fine.

Till the local started wearing off.

For me it was about 20 teeth.  I had the option of being gassed and then being woke up after it was completed, but I had to go to a dental surgeon for that.  All I saw were dollar signs, so I just did the locals as well.  One molar did NOT want to come out.  That was a sound I will never forget.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
16,629 posts
4,774 battles
On 3/15/2021 at 1:15 PM, DrHolmes52 said:

Me too.  But with gas added, I was cheering them on!

Old Duckman saying: "With gas it may hurt, but you don't care!"

[WOLF6]
Members
2,451 posts
6,843 battles
On 3/15/2021 at 11:02 AM, kyesac said:

Just had all the rest of my teeth pulled on March 1.  No more teeth issues for me.  Now if only I could eat solid foods.....

Gums are still a little soft.  No pain.  Just can't bite down hard and tear things apart.  Dentures are comfortable while in, but when you try to bite down and chew, they irritate the gums.  So, soft foods for a while longer.

I'm headed in the same direction. Only have 4 lower teeth and one is wobbly right now.