Sovereigndawg

Shadow Ships

7 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
11,199 posts
19,830 battles

So @Hapa_Fodder, is there going to be another shadow ship competition ever? I didn't participate in the previous ones thrown by our Friend Niko_Power. I was kind of busy back then but have nothing but time on my hands now and I have some shadow ship ideas. Any one else that would compete?

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
16,619 posts
4,774 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

shadow ship competition

I don't remember the event.

[PVE]
Members
11,199 posts
19,830 battles
2 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Well you make a ship shadow out of every day normal things like carrots and bowls or whatever, the shadow must look like a ship, you show the shadow and then what made the shadow, what you don't remember those? You can't use a model ship to make the shadow, basically that is the only rule.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[PVE]
Members
11,199 posts
19,830 battles
2 hours ago, iDuckman said:

There were 2 or 3 of them. I can't however find any examples.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[WOLF1]
Members
1,153 posts
2,229 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Well you make a ship shadow out of every day normal things like carrots and bowls or whatever, the shadow must look like a ship, you show the shadow and then what made the shadow, what you don't remember those? You can't use a model ship to make the shadow, basically that is the only rule.

*builds lego ship replica and uses it to create shawdow* technically not a model maybe:Smile_trollface:

[PVE]
Members
11,199 posts
19,830 battles
1 hour ago, Boomer625 said:

*builds lego ship replica and uses it to create shawdow* technically not a model maybe:Smile_trollface:

Works for me if it wins. Still gotta make a good shadow. Lego might not make the best shadow ship. Kind of blocky. Pixley. Just because it is a ship, doesn't make the shadow look like a ship.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
16,619 posts
4,774 battles
12 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Well you make a ship shadow out of every day normal things like carrots and bowls or whatever, the shadow must look like a ship, you show the shadow and then what made the shadow, what you don't remember those?

A WoWs event?  Must have been before my time.  I was never good with shadow puppets anyway.