Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Gathrunn

When do Italian tokens expire/disappear?

9 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts
2,091 battles

Do we have to use these before the end of the combat missions in a couple days?  Is there a part 2 coming that we can earn more to continue up the bundle line?

I have 4,000+ tokens and am trying to decide if I want to get the bundle with the next perm camo that goes on the next tier BB, which I am unlikely to move up the BB line once they are normal ships, or just get 100+ of the camos for any ship.

[ARGSY]
Members
30,558 posts
28,102 battles

You stop being able to EARN them beginning in the wee small hours of Wednesday morning (when patch 0.10.2 goes live). However, they can still be bought and/or spent for another four weeks after that.

[BEA5T]
Members
6,803 posts
34,337 battles
9 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You stop being able to EARN them beginning in the wee small hours of Wednesday morning (when patch 0.10.2 goes live). However, they can still be bought and/or spent for another four weeks after that.

I managed to spend mine to exactly 0........!  That's a first.  I always seem to have 3 or 9 or some other amount that cashes out in the end....  This time: ZERO !  Free if free sometimes and a few ships to boot !  Of course, they are snowflake ships but.....

[CO-OP]
Members
5,183 posts
41,687 battles
12 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

I managed to spend mine to exactly 0........!  That's a first.  I always seem to have 3 or 9 or some other amount that cashes out in the end....  This time: ZERO !  Free if free sometimes and a few ships to boot !  Of course, they are snowflake ships but.....

Same here.  No extra credits for me, but thankfully I'm flush with credits.

[TO32]
Wiki Editor
6,421 posts
17,182 battles
11 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Same here.  No extra credits for me, but thankfully I'm flush with credits.

Same. I’m picking up my last bundle tonight, and then I’ll have enough tokens for exactly 22 Italian consumable camos. I’ve got plenty of consumable camos in reserve, but as much as I feel ‘broke’ after falling below 400 million credits buying/outfitting a bunch of new ships during the snowflake event, I don’t really need the credits either. And having a stockpile of camos with decent xp bonuses like that is always nice. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[BTLST]
[BTLST]
Members
1,128 posts
18,427 battles
6 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Same. I’m picking up my last bundle tonight, and then I’ll have enough tokens for exactly 22 Italian consumable camos. I’ve got plenty of consumable camos in reserve, but as much as I feel ‘broke’ after falling below 400 million credits buying/outfitting a bunch of new ships during the snowflake event, I don’t really need the credits either. And having a stockpile of camos with decent xp bonuses like that is always nice. 

So do you think the camos are better value for the tokens than the signals?

Edited by tangofan

[BEA5T]
Members
6,803 posts
34,337 battles
4 hours ago, tangofan said:

So do you think the camos are better value for the tokens than the signals?

I don't think so.....  I went hog wild on the signals because of the FXP it can generate per battle.....  I have one more 20 pointer to promote then I am done.  So, flags help (300% FXP) with that more than camo's (100% FXP) IMO. And, I had a crap load of the Regina camo anyway (well over 150......)

Depends on what you play as well.   The signal option also includes credits flags as well and the event had a credits task....