You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

Finally took out Hak

6 comments in this topic

[SGSS]
Members
6,294 posts

I unlocked it bought it for RB points never took it out once.  With Stock planes.  Paid the 69k cap FX and put Yamamoto and gave it a shot.  

Got through most of the flak and dropped 3 citadel hit on Wor for 22k.  That was very satisfying.

Landed under 10 torps for some were around 60k I think.

Rockets were hummmm

Over all for stock planes and no anti flak skill the damage was pretty impressive for not hitting much.  Compared to Midway which feels like a more work to get same damage.

Midway I never run out planes unlike Hak I was basically out. 

What's been everyone experience?

• Meh 1

[RLGN]
Members
16,809 posts
29,440 battles

1,500 bxp, 68k damage, 1 ship sunk average, 40% wr in the five Randoms I forced myself to play in it. 100k-something best game.

Because I can’t dodge AA puffs; the huge squads are pointless. Most were wasted on pre-drops to avoid casualties, were f-key recalled after 1-2 drops to avoid casualties, or were slaughtered by AA because I can’t dodge the puffs.

The torpedo bombers were moderately useful because of the attack profile. The bombers next to worthless because I have to fly a steady course to stand any chance of lining up the reticle, (and thus, can’t dodge AA puffs,) and the rockets nearly the same. (Though more because of my inability to usefully attack destroyers without outside spotting than anything else.)

My experience?

It’s a useless Randoms port Queen. I’d rather play Midway, even in Co-op.

[SGSS]
Members
6,294 posts
3 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

1,500 bxp, 68k damage, 1 ship sunk average, 40% wr in the five Randoms I forced myself to play in it. 100k-something best game.

Because I can’t dodge AA puffs; the huge squads are pointless. Most were wasted on pre-drops to avoid casualties, were f-key recalled after 1-2 drops to avoid casualties, or were slaughtered by AA because I can’t dodge the puffs.

The torpedo bombers were moderately useful because of the attack profile. The bombers next to worthless because I have to fly a steady course to stand any chance of lining up the reticle, (and thus, can’t dodge AA puffs,) and the rockets nearly the same. (Though more because of my inability to usefully attack destroyers without outside spotting than anything else.)

My experience?

It’s a useless Randoms port Queen. I’d rather play Midway, even in Co-op.

Agreed on most of it.

Pre dropping took for ever.  Torps are powerful.

AP bombs really.pack a wallop if you can hit it.

But the planes die so fast.  Still I will take it over German line.  At least there os something you can do about DD

[WPORT]
Members
11,541 posts
15,861 battles
7 hours ago, jags_domain said:

I unlocked it bought it for RB points never took it out once.  With Stock planes.  Paid the 69k cap FX and put Yamamoto and gave it a shot.  

Got through most of the flak and dropped 3 citadel hit on Wor for 22k.  That was very satisfying.

Landed under 10 torps for some were around 60k I think.

Rockets were hummmm

Over all for stock planes and no anti flak skill the damage was pretty impressive for not hitting much.  Compared to Midway which feels like a more work to get same damage.

Midway I never run out planes unlike Hak I was basically out. 

What's been everyone experience?

image_2021-03-14_182659.thumb.png.41a35a29c06f3f9ddc9ce38321d238a8.png
https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1031789485-Wolfswetpaws/!/pvp/ships/?bestShip=h_14Dsh_14D

I haven't played mine very much, just enough to upgrade some of the planes and ship features.

I like the Hakuryu.  I just have been too busy chasing other missions, tasks and event directives to spend a lot of time with her.

image_2021-03-14_182940.thumb.png.f387f5885fe4731e7a6dffcbfc713007.png

[SGSS]
Members
6,294 posts
6 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

image_2021-03-14_182659.thumb.png.41a35a29c06f3f9ddc9ce38321d238a8.png
https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1031789485-Wolfswetpaws/!/pvp/ships/?bestShip=h_14Dsh_14D

I haven't played mine very much, just enough to upgrade some of the planes and ship features.

I like the Hakuryu.  I just have been too busy chasing other missions, tasks and event directives to spend a lot of time with her.

image_2021-03-14_182940.thumb.png.f387f5885fe4731e7a6dffcbfc713007.png

Thats the problem with T10.

The grind is over and it on to other things.

[WPORT]
Members
11,541 posts
15,861 battles
15 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Thats the problem with T10.

The grind is over and it on to other things.

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1