Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Seacap_X

Two Boat Loss for Winners (RANKED)

6 comments in this topic

[KFL]
Members
7 posts
23,530 battles

Ranked 

Time and time i have noticed  that the winning team only loses two boat per game.  This does vary from a clean sweep or up to three boats, but mostly only two boats are lost. The highest score on the losing team barely gets over 1k. Vanishing targets just before you shoot is common also. Shots heading for the target and then the target vanishes 3/4 of the way.  Hit or miss you have no idea  where it happened. I'm amazed that some half baked shots result in citadel hits. Simply confusing that  some shots not even close mange to find there way to the target anyways. 

Not Ranked

Why do some shots just plain fail even when you have the target in sight and are ready  to fire knowing just where the target is or is going to be. Flat out fail to even get half way and nothing changed from the last shot? 

How do the airplane torps manage to hit the water right off the edge of the beach with high mountain behind and go to target. It is impossible, but I have seen this over and over. Just to far of a reach to even consider it a reality. You can  be good be not that good.  

I have even seen shots come through the side of the mountain not once or twice but lots of times. Two Brothers, map in particular is common.

Just a few things i  have noticed.

• Boring 1

[-REK-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
767 posts

you know i was going to reply but then ... the only person that can answer such questions is behind the curtain so to speak and they will not talk here.

[REKTD]
Members
716 posts
11,961 battles
29 minutes ago, CaptainHindgrinder said:

Ranked 

~snip~

Just a few things i  have noticed.

I’ve felt like this - usually means time for a break.

Today certainly started as you describe, but I shifted to DDs and Cruisers and the fun returned. Ranked out Bronze, and most of the matches were excellent, and down to the wire. Lost some, won most. Almost all great matches down to 1-2 ships on each side.
Yesterday I just played a different game.

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
7,133 posts
13,592 battles

Firing uncontrolled shots is just predictive firing. It’s always been possible, but up to you whether the low chance is worth the massive morale damage possible.

[WOLFG]
Members
34,394 posts
10,703 battles
9 hours ago, CaptainHindgrinder said:

Vanishing targets just before you shoot is common also. .

If they weren't more common than Randoms, something would be wrong.

When targets vanish, it's because a teammate was spotting them, and then suddenly isn't. With fewer teammates and fewer targets, of course your teammates will lose spotting more often. 

I've almost literally yanked out a handful of hair trying to play Musashi in some Ranked games. It takes forever to traverse your guns, and you're just about to shoot and....gone. Oh wait, there's another target, it'll only take 10 seconds to line up the guns. 9.5 seconds elapsed and....gone. Rinse and repeat lol.

Sign in to follow this