SteffisCute

Kong vs Godzilla tickets purchased!

27 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
568 posts

I am so happy, Godzilla vs Kong tickets just became available to purchase at our local movie theater!! I have be SO looking forward to this!

Of course Bekah is all "Why can't we see a documentary about the Peruvian rainforests?"

OMG

Anyway, this movie is gonna rock! I think we will go to Outback first for dinner. I love Godzilla!

• Cool 3
  • Meh 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,570 posts
13,024 battles
1 hour ago, SteffisCute said:

I am so happy, Godzilla vs Kong tickets just became available to purchase at our local movie theater!! I have be SO looking forward to this!

Of course Bekah is all "Why can't we see a documentary about the Peruvian rainforests?"

OMG

Anyway, this movie is gonna rock! I think we will go to Outback first for dinner. I love Godzilla!

Oh I like the Outback steak house they closed the one by me I miss it and the blooming onions . Have fun sounds like a great night out . 

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Members
1,699 posts
12,228 battles

Long Live the King.....

[SGSS]
Members
6,314 posts
10 hours ago, SteffisCute said:

OMG

Godzilla better win!

Team Godzilla!!!

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
26,277 posts
22,562 battles

I for one am not going to see it in theaters even though I'm quite a Godzilla fan and saw King of the Monsters twice in Imax. But while this human malware is going around still causing widespread death in the hundreds of thousands, I'll go watch it on my 32" screen thankyouverymuch.

[SGSS]
Members
6,314 posts
39 minutes ago, Lert said:

I for one am not going to see it in theaters even though I'm quite a Godzilla fan and saw King of the Monsters twice in Imax. But while this human malware is going around still causing widespread death in the hundreds of thousands, I'll go watch it on my 32" screen thankyouverymuch.

Never go full Bee Larson on us.

I just had it, I have had a stubbed  toe with more pain.

In my area it came through last Nov-Jan.  Under a different name, the flu

We have to get back out there and live.

Edited by jags_domain

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
26,277 posts
22,562 battles
40 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

I just had it, I have had a stubbed  toe with more pain.

Well, over half a million Americans have had a slightly more serious experience than you.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,774 posts
53 minutes ago, Lert said:

Well, over half a million Americans have had a slightly more serious experience than you.

I ran a 102-104 degree fever for a solid month with it and yet consider myself lucky. A high school classmate of my brother's died within a week of catching it.

Speaking of TV though, I just found a streaming site where I could watch Route 66. I recall watching that show on late nighe TV when I was an undergrad. It came out in 1960 so it was old even then but it's still a pretty good show if you are the type who likes reading things like On The Road and Blue Highways. Not to mention actually living the life, which I did for several years after grad school.

Edited by Snargfargle

[SGSS]
Members
6,314 posts
1 hour ago, Lert said:

It came through my area last Dec.  The whole area had the flu.  That's what they called then.

Just saying we have to start living again and not huddle in our houses being scared.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
26,277 posts
22,562 battles
17 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Just saying we have to start living again and not huddle in our houses being scared.

I'll do that when it's under control. Which right now it's not.

Alpha Tester
6,683 posts
3,338 battles
38 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

It came through my area last Dec.  The whole area had the flu.  That's what they called then.

It's that sort of mentality that leads me to believe that the U.S. will still be in the grips of the pandemic while the rest of the world is mask-free.

[SGSS]
Members
6,314 posts
39 minutes ago, 1Sherman said:

It's that sort of mentality that leads me to believe that the U.S. will still be in the grips of the pandemic while the rest of the world is mask-free.

The world is not mask free.

Alpha Tester
6,683 posts
3,338 battles
29 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

The world is not mask free.

Not yet, that is. When it is, the U.S. will still be in pieces because people like you refuse to take the modern-day plague seriously.

[WOLF3]
Members
568 posts

Covid is a joke. It's a man made biological weapon. I don't wear a mask, Dad doesn't wear one, and I threw out Bekah's masks.

Masks=Control!!!

• Meh 1

[SGSS]
Members
6,314 posts
14 minutes ago, SteffisCute said:

Covid is a joke. It's a man made biological weapon. I don't wear a mask, Dad doesn't wear one, and I threw out Bekah's masks.

Masks=Control!!!

+1. Biggest wealth transfer in the history of mankind.  The fastest government take over is history as well.

Texas here I come.

• Cool 1

[SGSS]
Members
6,314 posts
18 minutes ago, 1Sherman said:

Not yet, that is. When it is, the U.S. will still be in pieces because people like you refuse to take the modern-day plague seriously.

The black death killed up to half the worlds population.

The year without a summer (1812?) Killed an millions but no count was ever made.

Krakatoa exploded killed millions world wide due to starvation.

Polio destroyed untold numbers of people through death and body mutilation.

Communism has murders hundreds of millions through starvation

If certain Governors had not put sick older people back into nursing home to make everyone else sick there would not have been any of this.  

I suspect you know this. This is not the forum for this unfortunately.  We all know that the only reason this became a thing was because Orange man bad. 

Edit in the next few months when the economic devastation and crash hits everyone one will wish all the madness had never happened. 

• Cool 1

[SGSS]
Members
6,314 posts
16 hours ago, SteffisCute said:

OMG

Did you get gift box with all the original movies? Most are in Japanese but the box and artwork is great.

My 6 years and i love the old G movies.

Team G all the way.

Alpha Tester
6,683 posts
3,338 battles
26 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

+1. Biggest wealth transfer in the history of mankind.  The fastest government take over is history as well.

Texas here I come.

Good luck in the free-for-all. When you end up choking on your last dying breath, don't say I didn't warn you.

Alpha Tester
6,683 posts
3,338 battles
43 minutes ago, SteffisCute said:

and I threw out Bekah's masks.

Oh look, more evidence of your toxic codependency.

[SGSS]
Members
6,314 posts
Just now, 1Sherman said:

Good luck in the free-for-all. When you end up choking on your last dying breath, don't say I didn't warn you.

Dont care.  5 Govnerns should be tryed for murder for the deaths of thousands.

When the economy crashes making the 1930' look like a good time.

Do ask us for help.

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
568 posts
1 hour ago, jags_domain said:

Did you get gift box with all the original movies? Most are in Japanese but the box and artwork is great.

My 6 years and i love the old G movies.

Team G all the way.

NO I didn't even know that existed! I will have to check ebay! Thanks!!!!

[SGSS]
Members
6,314 posts
16 minutes ago, SteffisCute said:

NO I didn't even know that existed! I will have to check ebay! Thanks!!!!

I found it at Barns and Noble last Christmas.

Its called. Godzilla the Showa-era films 1954-1975

It was about 100 but so many extras worth every penny.

16157616250604429054180717724813.jpg

Edited by jags_domain

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,774 posts
6 hours ago, jags_domain said:

One thing I've really noticed about this flu season is that I've yet to actually see anyone with the flu. Usually this time of year you could go to the grocery store and find half the people in there were coughing and sneezing. There is no "mask mandate" here because the county commissioners overruled the governor and it couldn't be enforced anyway. However, most people still wear masks where appropriate because they are considerate of others and businesses have posted signs politely asking people if they could please wear them. Nobody will get yelled at or run out of a store for not wearing one though. 

It's no skin off my nose to wear a mask. I've constantly had to wear masks of one sort or other in the Army, while scuba diving, in EMS, while farming, doing carpentry, fumigating museum specimens, cleaning, mowing, and when it's really cold out. Wearing masks and washing hands has not only saved a lot of people from contracting COVID-19, it's also saved thousands from dying of the seasonal flu. According to the CDC, the seasonal flu killed 61,000 Americans in the 2017-18 flu season, 35,000 in 2018-19, and 22,000 in 2019-20 season. Do you know how many have died from the flu this season, which is nearing its end? According to Prevention, as of two days ago it is 450.

[SGSS]
Members
6,314 posts
2 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

One thing I've really noticed about this flu season is that I've yet to actually see anyone with the flu. Usually this time of year you could go to the grocery store and find half the people in there were coughing and sneezing. There is no "mask mandate" here because the county commissioners overruled the governor and it couldn't be enforced anyway. However, most people still wear masks where appropriate because they are considerate of others and businesses have posted signs politely asking people if they could please wear them. Nobody will get yelled at or run out of a store for not wearing one though. 

It's no skin off my nose to wear a mask. I've constantly had to wear masks of one sort or other in the Army, while scuba diving, in EMS, while farming, doing carpentry, fumigating museum specimens, cleaning, mowing, and when it's really cold out. Wearing masks and washing hands has not only saved a lot of people from contracting COVID-19, it's also saved thousands from dying of the seasonal flu. According to the CDC, the seasonal flu killed 61,000 Americans in the 2017-18 flu season, 35,000 in 2018-19, and 22,000 in 2019-20 season. Do you know how many have died from the flu this season, which is nearing its end? According to Prevention, as of two days ago it is 450.

We will never know because everything is the beer bug.  No matter what someone does from its covid.

Had a family member thay died of cancer they called it covid.

Guy got his head chopped on in motorcycle accident they called it covid.

We will.never know because hospitals got paid for covid death because they got paid.

• Cool 1