Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Steel_Calvary

If you buy those italian battleship wit the tokens do you get to keep them for ever.

8 comments in this topic

Banned
1,684 posts
3 minutes ago, Steel_Calvary said:

If you buy those Italian battleship wit the tokens do you get to keep them forever.  Or are they gone at end of the event?

Yes Forever

Edited by Nikolay_Kuznetsov_

[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator, Privateers
3,534 posts
18,473 battles
6 minutes ago, Steel_Calvary said:

you get to keep them forever

:Smile_great:

=

YES

• Meh 1

[SIM]
Members
5,908 posts
9,432 battles

You keep them for the life of the account, though once the tech tree releases they’ll be converted from Special Ships to regular Tech Tree ships. That means that you’ll need to train a captain for them specifically. 

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,038 posts
25,427 battles
2 hours ago, Steel_Calvary said:

If you buy those Italian battleship wit the tokens do you get to keep them forever.  Or are they gone at end of the event?

1 hour ago, SkaerKrow said:

You keep them for the life of the account, though once the tech tree releases they’ll be converted from Special Ships to regular Tech Tree ships. That means that you’ll need to train a captain for them specifically. 

Also...if it hasn't changed (I heard complaints about this before so beware)...

If you put a commander from another ship on them (you can do that for free like they are a premium/special ship presently)...when they become tech tree ships during the update...if you leave that commander on it he will become assigned to it & you will need to pay to reassign him back to the original ship he came from.

The solution to that (if you wish to keep him assigned to his original ship) is to just make sure you transfer him back before the update...but just giving you a heads up.

[LOU1]
Members
4,273 posts
13,131 battles

Also, a small benefit of getting an early release ship is that you get all of the modules for free; you keep those also.  So, getting the Tier 7 means any XP you earn on it goes towards getting the Tier 8.

[BUN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,537 posts
4,782 battles

I'm unlocking them so I can sell them when the line releases. 
I don't care for or about this line, and the way they've been set up thus far has proven my suspicions. 
So I'll hold onto the ugly behemoths until I can make money from them. 

Sign in to follow this