Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DragonzGirra

Make them Listen

43 comments in this topic

[FNTRP]
Members
14 posts
8,315 battles

Hello all , 

People have mentioned how Wargaming doesnt listen to even the people they pay to review their products and they sure don't listen to the players. if we want them to listen we have to get their attention. In order to accomplish this we will have to hit them where it hurts !!

Purchase Nothing from their stores !!!

the player team damage should be able to be tracked , who hit who. not both parties fined .  there are far too many players who don't pay any attention where they are going this needs to change ! im tired of being pushed out of my smoke because someone is to stupid to watch where they are going !

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 4
  • Meh 5

[WOLFC]
Members
2,618 posts

Wait..you want us all to boycott WG products because of how crashes are affecting xp & credit scores post game?

Edited by Anonymous50
  • Meh 1

[NAVAL]
[NAVAL]
Members
281 posts
15,503 battles

i'm not spending anything till they fix the commander skill fiasco.. the ruined secondaries, etc. 

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1

[SIM]
Members
5,916 posts
9,441 battles

Thanks to this asinine topic, I’m going to go ahead and drop $20 on Leone.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 4

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,550 posts

Other players running into me, isn't anywhere near my list of concerns. 

• Cool 2

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
4,120 posts

They wont notice the 500 I did not spend this month. Not with all the money flooding them until they blushed from the newbies who are not aware of how badly this is broken.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[USCG]
Members
823 posts
24,928 battles

Well, my wallet is going to stay closed until my Gremy’s turret traverse returns to pre-captain skill rework levels. Right now I have BBs with quicker 180 speeds than my Gremy  

FIX GREASE THE GEARS!

• Meh 1

[SALVO]
Members
26,748 posts
32,188 battles
2 hours ago, DragonzGirra said:

there are far too many players who don't pay any attention where they are going this needs to change ! im tired of being pushed out of my smoke because someone is to stupid to watch where they are going !

There are too many players who don't pay attention to where  they smoke up, and will stop and pop smoke directly in the path of a team mate, often giving said team mate no time to come to a stop or change course themselves.  

Members
1,017 posts
2 hours ago, SkaerKrow said:

$20 for an uptiered mediocre ship (I'm already putting it as nicely as possible) that was supposed to be tier 5? C'mon....

download.gif

[BWC]
Beta Testers
2,236 posts
8,572 battles

Players are making mistakes, being clueless, and being careless, so blame WG and complain that it's WG's issue to fix.

This is why I have to remind myself occasionally that not everyone who plays this game understands responsibility, and I can't expect them to act in such a manner that they do.

Edited by Jakob_Knight
  • Cool 2

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
7,133 posts
13,592 battles

I don't think any amount of money can be enough to fix the terrible performance of some players in this game. People will battle and do 5K and say "This is fine" and do it again, whether or not you purchase anything from the store.

[WORX]
Members
14,370 posts
20,934 battles

Its complaints like this one is the reason, we can't have a balanced/fair doctrine game.

[YORHA]
Members
5,454 posts
10,752 battles
3 hours ago, DragonzGirra said:

Hello all , 

People have mentioned how Wargaming doesnt listen to even the people they pay to review their products and they sure don't listen to the players. if we want them to listen we have to get their attention. In order to accomplish this we will have to hit them where it hurts !!

the player team damage should be able to be tracked , who hit who. not both parties fined .  there are far too many players who don't pay any attention where they are going this needs to change ! im tired of being pushed out of my smoke because someone is to stupid to watch where they are going !

Your impassioned plea has inspired me.

I have ended my 1 year boycott of WG products 6 months early.

• Haha 2

[B2P]
Members
4,530 posts
17,291 battles

this is probably the dumbest reason to boycott,   there are many more valid reasons to not give WG your money.

[WPORT]
Members
11,686 posts
15,996 battles
6 hours ago, SkaerKrow said:

:Smile_veryhappy:
:cap_like:

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts

I dont think listening means what you think it does just like this little kid.

[XXX]
Members
744 posts
1,698 battles
7 hours ago, SkaerKrow said:

You could at LEAST get a decent ship...the Leone really isn't worth the $20...

[ARGSY]
Members
25,691 posts
19,781 battles
1 hour ago, Yandere_Roon said:

You could at LEAST get a decent ship...the Leone really isn't worth the $20...

He's so p****ed off at the OP that he's willing to drop $20 on the Leone just to get under the OP's skin.

[CAAT]
Members
2,384 posts
5,466 battles
10 hours ago, SkaerKrow said:

scream | Trending Gifs | Page 3

Just kidding, go buy whatcha wanna! ~-~º(^_~;)ºv~-~

[ARS]
Beta Testers
6,764 posts
6,914 battles
11 hours ago, DragonzGirra said:

Hello all , 

1) Programming the game so that it can accurately determine who is at fault would be extremely difficult.  Probably more difficult than anything else WG has done.

2) This is the hill you decide to die on?  Really?  Over something that costs a few credits and 1-5 EXP in a battle?

I was watching Mr Gibbins today and while playing a DD a friendly DD took two torpedoes, leaving it on 12 health.  That DD player continued to play (overly aggressively in Mr Gibbins' opinion) and had some impact.  Late in the match he and that DD realized they were on a collision course and both tried to turn away, but it was too late and they scraped hulls, not a full impact, but enough to do more than 12 points of damage.  The DD sank and Mr Gibbins was turned pink.

Whose fault was that?  They both turned away and tried to avoid the collision.

[-VT-]
Members
1,368 posts
31,325 battles
15 hours ago, SkaerKrow said:

Wait I can get it for 20 , where?

Sign in to follow this