Jump to content
tm63au

What Have They Done To German CV's

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,442
[UNHLY]
Members
3,495 posts
26,653 battles

i have not played any CV's for a while and in particular KMS ships, I have seen some posts about them on and off over the past the months, glanced through a few to read about how they were not good at the moment.

But my God what has WG done to them, I took out both Premium CV's into Coop before I went to work just to help with the Italian event, both Graf and Loewen's dive bombers and torpedo planes suck big time.

You basically have to suicide run to get any hits, whats with loewen's dive bomber reticule I thought that was getting fixed.

Trying to use torpedo bombers on both is almost a waste of time.

Maybe I am rusty but gee better off setting them up for a secondary build and taking chance the BOT BB's dont use DEADEYE.

Am I missing something about German CV's.         

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,089
[TWFT]
Members
1,608 posts
42,361 battles

Well that's a bummer!  I guess you should just sell all your CV's and just play gun boats, at least that's what I would do. 

  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,442
[UNHLY]
Members
3,495 posts
26,653 battles
21 minutes ago, Turbotush said:

Well that's a bummer!  I guess you should just sell all your CV's and just play gun boats, at least that's what I would do. 

I could do that however I run the risk of playing against you in your Flint last time that happened you wiped out half our team inside 10 minutes :Smile_teethhappy: 

I only play them in Coop as I have enough respect for my team not to play in random.

cheers :Smile_honoring:

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
831
[-Y-]
Members
843 posts
61 battles

Erich's dive bombers are superb, once you get the hang of it. Practice some more.

Graf, well the less said the better. Its only purpose in WOWS is to decorate the Hall of Shame.

both have quite decent torpedo bombers, main issue they have is low dmg.

quality advice : git gud.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,089
[TWFT]
Members
1,608 posts
42,361 battles
On 3/12/2021 at 5:35 AM, tm63au said:

I could do that however I run the risk of playing against you in your Flint last time that happened you wiped out half our team inside 10 minutes :Smile_teethhappy: 

I only play them in Coop as I have enough respect for my team not to play in random.

cheers :Smile_honoring:

 

Dam, I might actually have respect for a CV player!  Well said brother.  :Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
762 posts
6,733 battles
On 3/12/2021 at 3:01 AM, tm63au said:

i have not played any CV's for a while and in particular KMS ships, I have seen some posts about them on and off over the past the months, glanced through a few to read about how they were not good at the moment.

But my God what has WG done to them, I took out both Premium CV's into Coop before I went to work just to help with the Italian event, both Graf and Loewen's dive bombers and torpedo planes suck big time.

You basically have to suicide run to get any hits, whats with loewen's dive bomber reticule I thought that was getting fixed.

Trying to use torpedo bombers on both is almost a waste of time.

Maybe I am rusty but gee better off setting them up for a secondary build and taking chance the BOT BB's dont use DEADEYE.

Am I missing something about German CV's.         

With the new Commander rework, I don't even see how you CAN spec for secondaries!  I tried to put my GK Commander in the Graf Zeppelin, and it was like I hadn't any skills at all...

 

Me no likey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×