Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
jondoom

No stats after game = reported by more than 1 person

15 comments in this topic

[NES]
Members
267 posts
6,098 battles

I've noticed that occasionally when I call out my teammates the game takes a long time post game, doesn't display a stat screen and goes directly to port. At first I thought this was just a bug, however it always coincides with a loss of karma as well. Wargaming, stop with this cheap tactic. I want to see my stats regardless if my teammates reported me or not. I think this is done to insure I cannot counter report or exact some type of revenge by PM in game. 

Has anyone else noticed this? 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[BUOY]
Members
1,489 posts
17,520 battles

It's just spaghetti code induced lag since no end plates and dumped directly to port happens pretty often in ranked and clan battles. If you want to report just click on the last battle in the notifications tab to bring up the end plates.

[SIM]
Members
5,909 posts
9,432 battles

For one, I haven't had the lag-straight-to-port bug in years, and I lose a couple of points of Karma a month. Two, once you're in port you can click on the tab near the lower right hand corner of your screen to see your previous battle results.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
4,086 posts

Yes you can pull up the battle end screen with your details and awards from the lower right corner of the port. Your notifications will certainly inform you if you have been reported.

As long you are in the game session you can do this. If you quit or close the program and get back on later, the current information will be gone.

If you are wishing to do retalitory reporting etc don't be silly. The game you are upset about is over. Play another. (And disable chat so you don't get all worked up over the crap)

[NSS]
Members
26 posts
2,265 battles
3 hours ago, xHeavy said:

Yes you can pull up the battle end screen with your details and awards from the lower right corner of the port. Your notifications will certainly inform you if you have been reported.

As long you are in the game session you can do this. If you quit or close the program and get back on later, the current information will be gone.

If you are wishing to do retalitory reporting etc don't be silly. The game you are upset about is over. Play another. (And disable chat so you don't get all worked up over the crap)

I click on that but it just shows If it was a victory or not? it doesnt show the main summary. In fact, If I die and watch till the end, and the summary does not load, I go back to port and then I get the notification of the victory and credits, etc. If i click that before it disappears it tells I can no longer view the details. 

As for knowing about when or if a player reports you, how do you know? wheres the karma that we can see increase or decrease? 

[VOP]
Members
1,085 posts
6 hours ago, jondoom said:

I've noticed that occasionally when I call out my teammates the game takes a long time post game, doesn't display a stat screen and goes directly to port. At first I thought this was just a bug, however it always coincides with a loss of karma as well. Wargaming, stop with this cheap tactic. I want to see my stats regardless if my teammates reported me or not. I think this is done to insure I cannot counter report or exact some type of revenge by PM in game. 

I think the karma loss is linked to calling people out, not the lag to port, lol.

@EAG711 As far as karma notifications, occasionally I see a notification that I have been complimented. I don't think I ever received a notification that I have been reported. The only way to track changes in karma is to check it after every battle.

[NSS]
Members
26 posts
2,265 battles
Just now, Airjellyfish said:

I think the karma loss is linked to calling people out, not the lag to port, lol.

@EAG711 As far as karma notifications, occasionally I see a notification that I have been complimented. I don't think I ever received a notification that I have been reported. The only way to track changes in karma is to check it after every battle.

Are you sure? Because I almost never have any stats after games. Theres no way I'm being reported by more than 1 person when I'm in usually in the top 3 or 5. 

[VOP]
Members
1,085 posts
1 minute ago, EAG711 said:

Are you sure? Because I almost never have any stats after games. Theres no way I'm being reported by more than 1 person when I'm in usually in the top 3 or 5. 

I am sure. The end stat screen is not linked to karma. A player can die, exit to port, enter another battle, and people still in the previous game can report that player. Just because a player does well does not mean that player won't get reported. People will report you for anything:  doing too good, doing too bad, abandoning your side, playing the wrong ship type, not liking you name, not liking your post on the forum, perceived kill stealing, blocking their shots, bad driving, playing before having coffee and in a bad mood, etc.

[WOLFG]
Members
34,394 posts
10,709 battles
33 minutes ago, EAG711 said:

I click on that but it just shows If it was a victory or not? it doesnt show the main summary. In fact, If I die and watch till the end, and the summary does not load, I go back to port and then I get the notification of the victory and credits, etc. If i click that before it disappears it tells I can no longer view the details. 

As for knowing about when or if a player reports you, how do you know? wheres the karma that we can see increase or decrease? 

You get a notification of loss or gain of karma, along with the others you get for the victory, rewards, consumable reload, etc.

You can see your total in port, when you click on the tab that lets you select your inventory. The number is right beside your name.

[WOLFG]
Members
34,394 posts
10,709 battles
10 minutes ago, EAG711 said:

Theres no way I'm being reported by more than 1 person when I'm in usually in the top 3 or 5. 

People get reported for all kinds of reasons, poor performance is just one of them.

Besides, if somebody reports you before the end of the match and leaves, (CVs for example often get reported at the start) they have no way of knowing how well you did. 

[NSS]
Members
26 posts
2,265 battles
2 hours ago, Airjellyfish said:

I am sure. The end stat screen is not linked to karma. A player can die, exit to port, enter another battle, and people still in the previous game can report that player. Just because a player does well does not mean that player won't get reported. People will report you for anything:  doing too good, doing too bad, abandoning your side, playing the wrong ship type, not liking you name, not liking your post on the forum, perceived kill stealing, blocking their shots, bad driving, playing before having coffee and in a bad mood, etc.

2 hours ago, Skpstr said:

People get reported for all kinds of reasons, poor performance is just one of them.

Besides, if somebody reports you before the end of the match and leaves, (CVs for example often get reported at the start) they have no way of knowing how well you did. 

I  made a post about this issue months ago, back in 2020. Was told its a bug when having certain mods downloaded? 

[VOP]
Members
1,085 posts
Just now, EAG711 said:

I  made a post about this issue months ago, back in 2020. Was told its a bug when having certain mods downloaded? 

I don't know. I don't run mods.

[NSS]
Members
26 posts
2,265 battles
1 minute ago, Airjellyfish said:

I don't know. I don't run mods.

I have quite a few, so I guess it could be. 

[REKTD]
Members
717 posts
11,961 battles
10 hours ago, jondoom said:

I have never correlated straight to port after battle conclusion with multiple negative karma hits. If I receive more than 1 hater, I will see it pop up as a notification that “I was reported”; which I will not get if there was only a single detractor. I am fairly regular about checking karma between matches, more out of humor than anything else. 
I seem to get negative karma more when I am the top player, especially in Ranked (even on wins, and I don’t play CV).

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
4,086 posts

Whats really fun is you sail into objective, cap it then summarily destroyed and your entire team reports you. Karma goes to zero. All of them are also counter reported and blacklisted. Fairs fair.

In other words karma has no meaning. They can hammer the report all they want to. Always a portion of the total gaming participants who report for anything. Maybe the sky is blue where they are but its not correct. Etc.

Sign in to follow this