You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Femennenly

Some clarity on how twitch drops now work

13 comments in this topic

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,281 posts
19,393 battles

Just a reminder to everyone out there confused about how Twitch Drops now work:

Marked in red: these drops can ONLY be earned by watching the official World of Warships stream found at twitch.tv/worldofwarships . It is also worth noting that WoWS is also giving out codes which contain these missions, if you redeem the mission from a code, you cannot complete it again from the drop.

Marked in blue: these drops can be earned watching any streamer playing in the World of Warships category (https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/World%20of%20Warships) on Twitch. You will see a popup at the top of their chat box when you arrive in their channel.

To CLAIM your drops, you must do this from your inventory page, found: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

D16-D9159-60-B2-413-D-9-CF9-50-AD4-A011-

*For once, please don't blame WG for making this more difficult, this was a systematic change on Twitch's end.

Edited by Femennenly
  • Cool 6
  • Thanks 3

[CYNIC]
Members
3,090 posts
8,742 battles

It just wouldn't be weegee without the confusion though.....

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,358 posts
12,332 battles
15 minutes ago, CV_Jeebies said:

Yeah, but this one's on Twitch. They made the changes this time.

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,281 posts
19,393 battles
13 hours ago, CV_Jeebies said:

12 hours ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

Yeah, but this one's on Twitch. They made the changes this time.

This, it was a change on Twitch's end in terms of how they're distributing drops, WG is just adapting to the new system. Given that it is a little confusing and WG isn't known for the best explainations/graphics, I figured I'd drop in and drop a simple explanation to help :)

• Cool 4
  • Thanks 2

[WPORT]
Members
11,627 posts
15,954 battles
On 3/11/2021 at 8:34 PM, Femennenly said:

Marked in red: these drops can ONLY be earned by watching the official World of Warships stream found at twitch.tv/worldofwarships . It is also worth noting that WoWS is also giving out codes which contain these missions, if you redeem the mission from a code, you cannot complete it again from the drop.

Marked in blue: these drops can be earned watching any streamer playing in the World of Warships category (https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/World%20of%20Warships) on Twitch. You will see a popup at the top of their chat box when you arrive in their channel.

To CLAIM your drops, you must do this from your inventory page, found: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

*For once, please don't blame WG for making this more difficult, this was a systematic change on Twitch's end.

Thanks for sharing.  :-)

[FORM]
Members
2,429 posts
13,644 battles
20 hours ago, CV_Jeebies said:

That's because they use Google Translate to go from Russian to English.

Then English to Russian then German, French, Spanish & Portuguese before finally back to English again. :)

[CYNIC]
Members
3,090 posts
8,742 battles
1 hour ago, TheArc said:

That's because they use Google Translate to go from Russian to English.

Then English to Russian then German, French, Spanish & Portuguese before finally back to English again. :)

I figured they did it native english, then translated to russian, then to manderin, and then back to english.

[FORM]
Members
2,429 posts
13,644 battles
8 hours ago, CV_Jeebies said:

I figured they did it native english, then translated to russian, then to manderin, and then back to english.

They only do that for their "How it Works" videos.

[SGSS]
Members
6,307 posts
On 3/11/2021 at 8:34 PM, Femennenly said:

Is there a limit to how many you can get?

I watch a stream.and never get the timeline for a container.

[PVE]
Members
7,589 posts

I've not figured out the new drop system yet.  It seems like you can only get one twitch drop per day.  I have no idea what is going on with the twitch missions.  I've gotten them several times but never gotten a mission in game.  Can anyone shed some light on how the mission work and if the one per day for drops is how it works or not.