Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kersner

Taking a WHALE of a CVacation....

6 comments in this topic

[44MAG]
Beta Testers
9 posts
6,818 battles

I don't expect anyone to care because I've seen the discussions that were made public about 'encouraging CV play', but wanted to share my experience and decision about this game as a result of the CV situation. 

I have no problem with any CV player, but have decided to take a hiatus from spending any more money on this game until the imbalance is addressed. I'll still log on and grind my daily '50%' battles, but I no longer enjoy the game enough to invest in it's ongoing operations. 

Thank you. 

• Cool 7
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

[WORX]
Members
14,370 posts
20,934 battles
2 minutes ago, Kersner said:

I have no problem with any CV player, but have decided to take a hiatus from spending any more money on this game until the imbalance is addressed. I'll still log on and grind my daily '50%' battles, but I no longer enjoy the game enough to invest in it's ongoing operations. 

By doing this^^ you throw off the population and popularity stat... Just play your replacement game..

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[44MAG]
Beta Testers
9 posts
6,818 battles

Ah. Understandable, and good point. Thank you, I think that's good advice. I guess my game assets aren't going anywhere. Looks like I'm heading back over to Elite Dangerous for a while! 

[SIM]
Members
5,916 posts
9,444 battles

Ok, and? You can close your wallet whenever you’d like, whether you have a legitimate financial reason or you’re just feeling entitled. 

• Meh 4

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,208 posts
20,531 battles

Good luck, sometimes a break helps.

Personally I’ve enjoyed the Clan Brawl meta of 1 vs 1. A nice break from the MM of random as of late.

• Cool 1

[WOLF6]
Members
962 posts
3 hours ago, Kersner said:

Ah. Understandable, and good point. Thank you, I think that's good advice. I guess my game assets aren't going anywhere. Looks like I'm heading back over to Elite Dangerous for a while! 

That's what I played when I went on hiatus for a few months , great game . Like you , I no longer spend money on WOWS , can't justify it since they're not interested or don't care about customers with our point of view . Maybe I'll see you on ED .

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this