Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
username66811

Cant login to the game

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
32 posts
12,095 battles

Anyone else having troubles logging into the game through steam? I keep getting a error that says "Username not available". Have restarted the game and PC still no go. I had this problem a year ago once but cant remember what solved it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[ULS]
Members
2 posts
8,854 battles

I'm having problems as well.  Yes when this happened before I think the solution was to delete some sort of profile file, but I can't remember either

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,872
[WORX]
Members
16,913 posts
22,074 battles
10 minutes ago, username66811 said:

Anyone else having troubles logging into the game through steam? I keep getting a error that says "Username not available". Have restarted the game and PC still no go. I had this problem a year ago once but cant remember what solved it.

@Gneisenau013

 

Looks like we have an issue with steam... This is the 3rd report of login problems... I forget the web site to trouble shoot WOWS steam accounts...


OP... This could be a steam issue... Wait it out or contact steam support..

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[WOLFD]
Members
4 posts
11,595 battles

Same problem.  I don't remember doing anything last time.  There is a thread on the steam page about the same issue.  Off to Warframe I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
32 posts
12,095 battles
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

@Gneisenau013

 

Looks like we have an issue with steam... This is the 3rd report of login problems... I forget the web site to trouble shoot WOWS steam accounts...


OP... This could be a steam issue... Wait it out or contact steam support..

Thanks much for the guidance and attention to the topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4 posts
8,455 battles
I also have this problem. I can't play through Steam.
It says that my username already exists.
My Premium days are ending and I can't play.
Edited by henriquevessi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[OIL-1]
Members
4 posts
13,790 battles

Also having the issue....for about the last 2 hrs now. I'm used to this happening sporadically (once every few months), but usually I can log in successfully after just a few minutes.

Edited by jirichar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[FROG]
Members
5 posts
8,440 battles

this has happened to me maybe 3 times in the last year and a half or so but never for this long, usually "fixes itself" after a few minutes and maybe logging out and in of steam/wargaming. i'm updating the Wargaming client on my pc now, just in case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[POCV]
Members
3 posts
1,511 battles

Same here.  This game was fun while it lasted.

Edited by Yungoe
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[POCV]
Members
3 posts
1,511 battles
2 minutes ago, daemonhat said:

this has happened to me maybe 3 times in the last year and a half or so but never for this long, usually "fixes itself" after a few minutes and maybe logging out and in of steam/wargaming. i'm updating the Wargaming client on my pc now, just in case. 

I just restarted Steam and I have the same problem.  Other Steam games are working fine so I'm off to play those.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[POCV]
Members
3 posts
1,511 battles
31 minutes ago, username66811 said:

I'm back in now. Whatever was wrong is fixed for me.

I am back in too.  And now, off to bed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×