Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
crazyrom

Any new Free XP ships are expected?

7 comments in this topic

[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
419 posts
11,035 battles

Well, I just gathered 1 million free xp, and I think that from available ships, Friesland is the more unique and interesting one. But then it occurred to me, since Alaska and Smaland where removed, maybe some other even better ships are coming? Maybe some crazy Italian SAP hybrid (with planes) cruiser :cap_haloween:

[-NOM-]
Members
548 posts
10,543 battles

Nothing has been confirmed as of yet, but the Tier X DD Vampire II is rumored to be for FXP.

[RLGN]
Members
16,873 posts
29,591 battles
6 minutes ago, SirPent13 said:

Nothing has been confirmed as of yet, but the Tier X DD Vampire II is rumored to be for FXP.

Sadly, the only thing likely to get me to break down and free up some of my frozen ship xp.

[-NOM-]
Members
548 posts
10,543 battles
Just now, Estimated_Prophet said:

Sadly, the only thing likely to get me to break down and free up some of my frozen ship xp.

Yeah, the recent reload buff got me REALLY interested in the ship. Sadly i only have about 400k FXP atm, so if it is for FXP it will be a bit before ill be able to get my hands on her.

Members
1,028 posts
2 hours ago, SirPent13 said:

Looks like I'm going to be exchanging some FXP.

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,474 posts

I believe any T10 will cost 2 mil fxp so with that make sure you have that amount.WG will probably  inflate the cost again so it may wind up for three mil fxp.

WG And their so called wisdom. . Cough cough. 

Edited by Versili

Sign in to follow this