Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CRZY_TRAIN

report boxes on port screen after a match

3 comments in this topic

[-ICE-]
Members
619 posts

I got a  little annoying bug.  Dont know if its ur problem or mine but after a match or a few matches when you get back to your port screen and those boxes start popping up to let you know the service cost/win/ect ect  some times they go away and sometimes they dont.... if they dont and you open say the tech tree the same boxes are stuck on all my screens...  clicking them, reopening to view the match, nothing will get rid of them except a reboot of the game.   am i missing a control.. is it a bug.. or is it my problem.. i really dont know but there u go..  hopefully the net gods read this and fix this annoying little bugger

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,649 posts
3 hours ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

I got a  little annoying bug.  Dont know if its ur problem or mine but after a match or a few matches when you get back to your port screen and those boxes start popping up to let you know the service cost/win/ect ect  some times they go away and sometimes they dont.... if they dont and you open say the tech tree the same boxes are stuck on all my screens...  clicking them, reopening to view the match, nothing will get rid of them except a reboot of the game.   am i missing a control.. is it a bug.. or is it my problem.. i really dont know but there u go..  hopefully the net gods read this and fix this annoying little bugger

do you run mods? does it happen if you remove them?  or is this just a default install?

[-ICE-]
Members
619 posts

A few off modstation like dynamic receptical and a few for stats but i only added them a month ago this problem been doing this a long time for me.   its not so bad but its a pia when your tryin to look at things threw the box or click the over arrow on a page but those boxes are in the way so you cant. 

Sign in to follow this