You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dbw86

Players on Line and All Assets in Single Location

3 comments in this topic

[BTLST]
Members
822 posts
12,913 battles

WoWs used to show on the top bar of the Port Screen the current number of WoWs Players logged into the NA Server, but removed it some updates in the past.   I know Aslain's has a MOD that provides that information but I, and many others I've spoken with would prefer to have it returned by WoWs to the Port Screen once again.   This information was an asset to the player when making a decision whether to play;  Ranked, Random, Brawls, CooP, Operations, and specialized short term games.    Please consider restoring this information to the Port Screen.

Secondly, Aslain's has a mod that shows a player's Armory Assets; Steel, Coal and any currently available Tokens.    It is shown on the top bar of the Port Screen immediately in front of the current display of a player's; Doubloons, Credits, and Free XP.    Having that information available on the Port Screen saves a lot of manipulating back and forth between the Armory screens and the Port Screen to simply view and utilize that information.  Please consider placing this information on the Port Screen so all  player owned assets are readily viewable in a single location - the opening Port Screen.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,237 posts
4,363 battles

Going to agree with both of these. Server population wasn't necessary but nice to see. Not sure why they removed it. Same with Logout button, was useful sometimes to be able to logout without closing the whole game.

And yes, seeing coal, steel and whatever the token of the month is on the main port screen without going to armory. Sometimes I just want to see how much coal I have at a glance, no reason I should have to go to the armory.

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts
27 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

Going to agree with both of these. Server population wasn't necessary but nice to see. Not sure why they removed it. Same with Logout button, was useful sometimes to be able to logout without closing the whole game. 

Server pop is still listed just hit esc.