You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Parliament_Funkadelic

Brawl mismatches for funzies

11 comments in this topic

Members
7,122 posts
23,351 battles

Just had a RU Ochakov with radar and hydro against a Kagero, I felt guilty the second the match started. Looking forward to playing each ship to see what crazy other scenarios I can get. Any other guilt laden match ups?

[-DC-]
Members
31 posts
1,413 battles

Any BB vs CV matchup is sheer cancer. I just tell him that I am auto piloting to center and go read a book.

• Meh 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,473 posts
14,971 battles
51 minutes ago, Suzuteo said:

Any BB vs CV matchup is sheer cancer. I just tell him that I am auto piloting to center and go read a book.

The Massachusetts and North Carolina will disagree unless it is a unicum CV player.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

[LWA]
Members
1,371 posts
15,955 battles
46 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

The Massachusetts and North Carolina will disagree unless it is a unicum CV player.

Ran into a few Massachusetts with my GZ, and lost all of them.  Came close only once.  A Kii kicked my butt too.  Wicked AA.  So far those are the only ones giving me trouble.  8 wins and 4 losses with the GZ.....set up for secondaries.

[BOMBL]
Members
1,243 posts
17,169 battles

Le Terrible or Fantastic is pretty solid in 1 v1. 

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
32,221 posts
27,001 battles

1 vs 1 again in Tier VIII?  Last I remember this happening, Tirpitz was running wild.  The Flamu video below was for that, from December 2019, almost a year deep into the CV Rebork.

Funny comments from that video:

"Tirpitz mains: pls give German BB's a bigger buff

WG: aight I gotchu

makes a whole game mode for Tirpitz"

"Tirpitz is literally God Tier in this ranked. I only lost one game since I started using it and that was because I was so used to steam rolling everyone I came up against that I took chances I wouldn't normally have"

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1

[SALVO]
Members
9,526 posts
6,979 battles
1 hour ago, wstugamd said:

Le Terrible or Fantastic is pretty solid in 1 v1. 

Albemarle & Prinz E eat French fries for breakfast.

IMO, Prinz E is insanely solid in 1 vs 1. So far have lost only one match to the telephone...

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,717 posts
19,688 battles

Only had two matches in my Odin versus carriers. The first one I pushed through the cap and got within main battery range and that was that. The second match I never got through the cap before being bombed into oblivion. The thirty plus plane kills each match amounted to very little. On a more positive note I won all of my matches in the Odin versus every other battleship I faced so that was fun. 

I do like the 1v1 play mode but I'd prefer an option for BB vs BB, cruiser vs cruiser etc. 

[ARMCO]
Members
14 posts
5,018 battles

Just finished a match, my HMS Vanguard vs USS Enterprise. Honestly more boring then the matches where DD just cap and then hide. Very disappointed in the balance here... CV just dont seem to fit in a 1 on 1 battle.

[-BCO-]
Members
3,026 posts
5,323 battles

Edin with radar + RPF against any DD so far......