Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Green Bot Hall of Fame.

23 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

24,413
[ARGSY]
Members
30,607 posts
28,125 battles

We all know that our bot companions are often not the best team-mates, but every now and then you get a good one that pulls out an incredible performance and leaves all the humans looking somewhat lacklustre.

This is the place to showcase their success. @Kizarvexis said it was important to encourage the green bots, so here we go.

image.thumb.png.7d0c3fe38776119e6c78513aff4c36ae.png

450-plus in a co-op battle is usually a pretty OK performance, and in a fight like this one where most of the team are bots, you'd expect it to be the human players who pull down massive scores and top the board. Not this time!

Someone needs to have a word with :Pratt:, though. His Kagero play needs work. :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,659
[CO-OP]
Members
3,595 posts
36,488 battles

yep the over achievers, they show up at the most inopportune moments to take your 4th 5th and 6th kill in an all bot game leaving you with 300k damage and 3 kills, I've tried swearing at them in chat but it don't work.

  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,855
[PVE]
Members
20,312 posts
13,642 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

We all know that our bot companions are often not the best team-mates, but every now and then you get a good one that pulls out an incredible performance and leaves all the humans looking somewhat lacklustre.

This is the place to showcase their success. @Kizarvexis said it was important to encourage the green bots, so here we go.

image.thumb.png.7d0c3fe38776119e6c78513aff4c36ae.png

450-plus in a co-op battle is usually a pretty OK performance, and in a fight like this one where most of the team are bots, you'd expect it to be the human players who pull down massive scores and top the board. Not this time!

Someone needs to have a word with :Pratt:, though. His Kagero play needs work. :Smile_teethhappy:

:Smile_teethhappy: :cap_like:

 

1 hour ago, Efros said:

yep the over achievers, they show up at the most inopportune moments to take your 4th 5th and 6th kill in an all bot game leaving you with 300k damage and 3 kills, I've tried swearing at them in chat but it don't work.

Have you tried these?

01010101 01010010 00100000 01001101 01101111 01101101 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01010110 01101001 01100011 00110010 00110000

or

01000010 01110101 01100110 01100110 01100101 01110010 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 01100110 01101100 01101111 01110111 00111111

or 

01010101 01010010 00100000 01100001 00100000 01001110 01110101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01010000 01101111 01110010 01110100 00100001

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,659
[CO-OP]
Members
3,595 posts
36,488 battles

Vic20s were pretty good in their day!

 

01011001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01001101 01101111 01101101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110100 01110101 01100111 01100010 01101111 01100001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01110010 00100000 01100101 01101110 01100100 00101110

got some team damage from a bot friendly but that could just have been coincidence.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,855
[PVE]
Members
20,312 posts
13,642 battles
11 minutes ago, Efros said:

Vic20s were pretty good in their day!

 

01011001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01001101 01101111 01101101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110100 01110101 01100111 01100010 01101111 01100001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01110010 00100000 01100101 01101110 01100100 00101110

got some team damage from a bot friendly but that could just have been coincidence.

:Smile_teethhappy:

 

Bot insults tend to the following I've noticed. The insult above is too long for one chat box.

01010101 00100000 01100011 01101000 01101111 01101011 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 01100001 01110100 01100010 01100001 01100111

or

00110010 00100000 01110011 01101100 01101111 01110111 00100000 01101101 01100101 01100001 01110100 01100010 01100001 01100111 00100001

or

01001110 01100101 01110010 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010101 01110011 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001

 

I sometimes try the last one in all chat to get on the red bots good side. :Smile_glasses:

Edited by Kizarvexis
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36
[-FUA-]
Members
116 posts
23,261 battles

LOL on the above.  Normally, when I am the only live player, I use the green bots as bullet stoppers.  I generally end up as the last one playing, but yes some green bots make me look like also-ran.  LOL.  have fun folks.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
689
[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,372 posts
10,235 battles

35 planes is no joke.. :) gg bot, just drained that cv

Edited by iamSamoth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24,413
[ARGSY]
Members
30,607 posts
28,125 battles
22 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

unknown.png.92783fa4869ee20efdc0f295eb265dfe.png

unknown-1.png.5f154ec5cfa539025aafb00e7f77070f.png

WHAT???

Is this PTS Ranked, or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
676
[WOLF9]
Members
2,277 posts
34,898 battles
On 3/8/2021 at 6:47 AM, Efros said:

yep the over achievers, they show up at the most inopportune moments to take your 4th 5th and 6th kill in an all bot game leaving you with 300k damage and 3 kills, I've tried swearing at them in chat but it don't work.

Report them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,659
[CO-OP]
Members
3,595 posts
36,488 battles
8 hours ago, kyesac said:

Report them.

 

I used to, but sadly WG removed that option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
457
[PHD]
Members
2,218 posts
9,818 battles

You have to watch that :Pakistan he is good. I look out for him on the other team.

I have had several matches where I was going to compliment a teammate but saw they were bots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,514
[BEA5T]
Members
6,815 posts
34,369 battles
On 3/8/2021 at 7:11 AM, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

We all know that our bot companions are often not the best team-mates, but every now and then you get a good one that pulls out an incredible performance and leaves all the humans looking somewhat lacklustre.

This is the place to showcase their success. @Kizarvexis said it was important to encourage the green bots, so here we go.

image.thumb.png.7d0c3fe38776119e6c78513aff4c36ae.png

450-plus in a co-op battle is usually a pretty OK performance, and in a fight like this one where most of the team are bots, you'd expect it to be the human players who pull down massive scores and top the board. Not this time!

Someone needs to have a word with :Pratt:, though. His Kagero play needs work. :Smile_teethhappy:

They are a anti-social bunch though.....  I tried to division with one of them and they refused to answer....?  Heck, working on Clan Division Stars, they refuse to even work with each other !!!  Sometimes, even when your own clan mates refuse to work together, towards a common goal, these "green guys" seem to "just want to be alone......"  Beats me?   As the saying goes "it's not easy, being green....."  :cap_cool:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,491
[WPORT]
Members
19,433 posts
21,809 battles
On 3/8/2021 at 8:11 AM, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

We all know that our bot companions are often not the best team-mates, but every now and then you get a good one that pulls out an incredible performance and leaves all the humans looking somewhat lacklustre.

This is the place to showcase their success. @Kizarvexis said it was important to encourage the green bots, so here we go.

image.thumb.png.7d0c3fe38776119e6c78513aff4c36ae.png

450-plus in a co-op battle is usually a pretty OK performance, and in a fight like this one where most of the team are bots, you'd expect it to be the human players who pull down massive scores and top the board. Not this time!

Someone needs to have a word with :Pratt:, though. His Kagero play needs work. :Smile_teethhappy:

:cap_look::cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,118
[WOLF8]
Members
9,183 posts
7,416 battles

Well, what some people call as "Green Bot Hall of Fame," I instead call it as...

...by the hoomanz, lol. :Smile_trollface:

 

So I took out my Z-39 for spin, because why not (lel), and ended up in a match with just two hoomanz, one being me... lul. :Smile_hiding:

Welp, I guess... it can't be helped sometimes... lal. :Smile_hiding:

Still, good job, :Tovey:. You earn the digital beep boop beep award... lol. :Smile_trollface:

Spoiler

20210414233203_1.thumb.jpg.02651afeb40270200413a94b6c368beb.jpg

20210414233205_1.thumb.jpg.a2094090a9b904cf219ef684a4c9bc0d.jpg

20210414233208_1.thumb.jpg.a786e2272fad9e0c29b31c56f186b37d.jpg

 

 

Edited by Blorgh2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33
[MRCS]
Members
136 posts
7,289 battles

:Yegorov is my GreenBot Hero.

He fought like a devil.

He actually went across half the map to cap, after killing a Vermont, when we really needed a second cap and i was engaged with 2 GKs.

 We were behind 450 to 650 pts with each team having a cap and we eventually won on points so that made the difference.

2121078818_GreensuperbotYegorovGKurfust946xpg2021_05.29-22_19_59.26crop.thumb.png.82e8c76a088b34b7489087042856adcf.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×