You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Alle

Understand this Wargaming

62 comments in this topic

[-BAB-]
Members
7 posts
9,425 battles

If your wish is to build and have nothing but long range sniping ships where noone will push. noone will support, noone will do anything but sit at the map edge. Then you no longer require the services or patronage of players what will actually do so. This long range meta you can crammed down our throats with the various reworks and the way you have set the ships up. Will lose you a sizable percentage of your player base. Then what will you do? How will you keep going when the players that pay for premium time, premium ship. All the things that support you in your jobs. What will you do then? Perhaps you should listen to your player base before you make sweeping changes and destroy a game that many players enjoy. Having Devs that won't listen to the CC's. CC's that won't speak up for the things that kill the game. Booting CC's that actually try to HELP YOU make a better. The Youtubers that are already making switches to other games. Why? Becuase the things you are doing do NOT make WoWS enjoyable for the largest part of your player base. The PAYING part of your player base. I for one, and probably many others are tired of the crappy changes that happen. A broken MM that does NOT set up good matches. But actually sets up more blowouts then anything else. The obvious bias given to certain parts of your player base, classes of ships, and yes nations of ships. No matter how you try to hide it, justify it. There are Biases going on. It's perfectly understandable to build it to make money. I have no issues there. Its the things that are being done that ruin gameplay. Perhaps you read this. Perhaps not. But ppl are already leaving the game. Becuase they are sick of the changes you are making and cramming on us. WoWS days are getting smaller and smaller as the player base leaves for other games that don't get killed the way you are doing things.

Regards

Alle

• Cool 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 7
  • Meh 4

[WOLFG]
Members
34,394 posts
10,698 battles
1 minute ago, Alle said:

If your wish is to build and have nothing but long range sniping ships where noone will push. noone will support, noone will do anything but sit at the map edge.

I disagree. 

Smart players will realise that others who wish to hang back can be driven even farther back if they themselves also have Deadeye, giving their smaller teammates the middle ground.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[-BAB-]
Members
7 posts
9,425 battles

No Issues there Skpster...but the percentage of those players is fairly small. And many times. Only one team will have them. Or both teams will have a couple..but one team will have more of them. 

[HINON]
Members
9,230 posts
13,912 battles

theres only 2 things that'll really get WG's attention nowadays, outrage across all servers like the NTC caused and people not spending money

[WOLFG]
Members
34,394 posts
10,698 battles
14 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

Do what I do.

Aj3gWAC.gif

On it!

I have to use a dry herb vape though. The stuff you get nowadays, combined with cold winter air, males me hack up a lung lol.

Edited by Skpstr
  • Cool 1

[-BAB-]
Members
7 posts
9,425 battles

I've already stopped buying.... I've spent alot of money on this game. I won't support a game that is no longer enjoyable

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

[WOLFG]
Members
34,394 posts
10,698 battles
16 minutes ago, Alle said:

No Issues there Skpster...but the percentage of those players is fairly small. And many times. Only one team will have them. Or both teams will have a couple..but one team will have more of them. 

Thing is though, more people are realising that you still have to push.

We may have more people refusing to move up than previously, but fewer than right after the rework, that was ridiculous.

Banned
1,684 posts
Just now, Alle said:

I've already stopped buying.... I've spent alot of money on this game. I won't support a game that is no longer enjoyable

Weed can be cheaper and the enjoyment lasts a long time.

[GRETA]
Members
1,507 posts
11,690 battles
20 minutes ago, tcbaker777 said:

theres only 2 things that'll really get WG's attention nowadays, outrage across all servers like the NTC caused and people not spending money

That's the language they speak.  The "I'm uninstalling" threat falls on deaf ears.  It does not cost them a penny for you to quit.  What hurts is when you cease to spend money on premium time, doubloons, ships and santa crates.  Continue playing the game and tie up resources but stop spending money here entirely. 

That's what will get their attention. 

Edited by HallaSnackbar
  • Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

[-BAB-]
Members
7 posts
9,425 battles

Unfortunetly I have almost 2yrs of premium.

[WOLFG]
Members
34,394 posts
10,698 battles
14 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

Weed can be cheaper and the enjoyment lasts a long time.

I'd rather spend the money on weed than premium ships.

Weed basically frustration-proofs the game, regardless of circumstances lol.

Banned
1,684 posts
2 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

I'd rather spend the money on weed than premium ships.

Weed basically frustration-proofs the game, regardless of circumstances lol.

Greif Relief at its finest.

• Cool 1

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,544 posts

They already said they are reworking or removing dead eye.

[WOLFG]
Members
34,394 posts
10,698 battles
7 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

Greif Relief at its finest.

I prefer it as a preventative measure lol.

It doesn't always work as planned though. Sometimes it makes me extremely starchy, and at that point I'll play something else. No big deal though, I know it's all on me, so I don't leave frustrated.

[HINON]
Members
9,230 posts
13,912 battles
54 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

Do what I do.

Aj3gWAC.gif

if you truly do that, can you describe to me what it feels  like? ive always wondered what being....shall i say "high on life" felt like

[MELON]
Members
979 posts
2,891 battles
59 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

Do what I do.

Aj3gWAC.gif

This man speaks the truth 

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
34,394 posts
10,698 battles
3 minutes ago, tcbaker777 said:

if you truly do that, can you describe to me what it feels  like? ive always wondered what being....shall i say "high on life" felt like

It can be different for different people, and depends a lot on the strain.

For me, (I prefer a hybrid that favours indica) it's like somebody put a nice warm towel over my head, everything is cool, and nothing's going to bother me. I end up nice and sleepy before I go to bed.

The other thing is, it becomes very difficult to be bored, you can get interested in just about any TV show. And the wife thinks it's funny to get me giggling lol.

It can make you introspective, but unlike other drugs or (sometimes) alcohol, you're still you.

I prefer it to alcohol when just at home, no hangover or getting up throughout the night to go to the bathroom.

It's hard to describe really well though. Many people don't think it does anything their first time, because the effects are a lot more subtle than they expected.

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,473 posts
14,971 battles
1 hour ago, Skpstr said:

I disagree. 

Smart players will realise that others who wish to hang back can be driven even farther back if they themselves also have Deadeye, giving their smaller teammates the middle ground.

This, and some BB's are terrible choices for Deadeye such as the German BB's.

[SALVO]
Members
26,700 posts
32,031 battles
1 hour ago, Alle said:

If your wish is to build and have nothing but long range sniping ships where noone will push. noone will support, noone will do anything but sit at the map edge. Then you no longer require the services or patronage of players what will actually do so. This long range meta you can crammed down our throats with the various reworks and the way you have set the ships up. Will lose you a sizable percentage of your player base. Then what will you do? How will you keep going when the players that pay for premium time, premium ship. All the things that support you in your jobs. What will you do then? Perhaps you should listen to your player base before you make sweeping changes and destroy a game that many players enjoy. Having Devs that won't listen to the CC's. CC's that won't speak up for the things that kill the game. Booting CC's that actually try to HELP YOU make a better. The Youtubers that are already making switches to other games. Why? Becuase the things you are doing do NOT make WoWS enjoyable for the largest part of your player base. The PAYING part of your player base. I for one, and probably many others are tired of the crappy changes that happen. A broken MM that does NOT set up good matches. But actually sets up more blowouts then anything else. The obvious bias given to certain parts of your player base, classes of ships, and yes nations of ships. No matter how you try to hide it, justify it. There are Biases going on. It's perfectly understandable to build it to make money. I have no issues there. Its the things that are being done that ruin gameplay. Perhaps you read this. Perhaps not. But ppl are already leaving the game. Becuase they are sick of the changes you are making and cramming on us. WoWS days are getting smaller and smaller as the player base leaves for other games that don't get killed the way you are doing things.

Regards

Alle

Paragraphs and good formatting are your friend.

• Boring 1

[-CFI-]
Members
369 posts
4,160 battles
1 hour ago, Skpstr said:

Thing is though, more people are realising that you still have to push.

We may have more people refusing to move up than previously, but fewer than right after the rework, that was ridiculous.

Yep. It's almost like it takes time to figure things out after a major change. Fancy that!