You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lose_dudes

The blatant cash grab with heck trees

30 comments in this topic

[XXII]
Banned
862 posts
939 battles

Hey WG, this heck tree nonsense is starting to get ridiculous. I mean, we all know WG is a nonprofit charity, this is crossing the line a LOT. I can't comprehend why anyone would make this thing part of a game, except profit. Heck trees is just a plot to get us to buy premiums then convert for free xp, who the hell in their right mind would grind a path? It's sad how much of a cash grab this game has become, WG doesn't realize how many players quit the game when they added heck trees? I mean, locking good ships behind a cash-grabby paywall isn't the best business move, but of course WG doesn't know that.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 3

[SOLOH]
[SOLOH]
Beta Testers
4,290 posts

heck trees? what are heck trees?

• Cool 1

Members
2,365 posts
52 battles

I believe he is talking about early access to upcoming tech trees?

Not 100% sure tho.

[XXII]
Banned
862 posts
939 battles
8 minutes ago, Triela50 said:

Tech trees

[WOLF7]
Members
875 posts
10 minutes ago, Triela50 said:

Here a typical protagonist can be seen standing on a Heck tree:

image.png.fcb0316cd61ab49725178d0d365e8abd.png

• Haha 3

[SALVO]
Members
6,899 posts
5,447 battles
2 minutes ago, Lose_dudes said:

Tech trees

What about Tech trees?

I don't quit the game when they add tech trees, quite the opposite since I play mostly Tech tree ships.

• Cool 1

[XXII]
Banned
862 posts
939 battles
2 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

What about Tech trees?

I don't quit the game when they add tech trees, quite the opposite since I play mostly Tech tree ships.

No! You MUST quit! I can't be wrong

• Meh 1

[SALVO]
Members
6,899 posts
5,447 battles
Just now, Lose_dudes said:

No! You MUST quit! I can't be wrong

ah ok, I get it... let's call it undercover sarcasm!

[PRVTR]
Members
1,119 posts
5,505 battles

I'm...mildy confused.

But I'm also rather amused by this "Heck Tree" thing you're tryna bring up. Also, I don't think that many people get the memo about this being a game of Progression, which is literally why we have tech trees in the first place.

Whatever you're smoking, I want some of it too

- Shrayes

[ARGSY]
Members
23,285 posts
17,234 battles
30 minutes ago, Lose_dudes said:

Hey WG, this heck tree nonsense is starting to get ridiculous.

Thanks for the laugh, but maybe adding a troll tag to the post is advisable in these days of people who can neither tell nor take a joke. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[FORM]
Members
2,198 posts
13,181 battles
40 minutes ago, Lose_dudes said:

Hey WG, this heck tree nonsense is starting to get ridiculous.

1533854_10200283584569697_1193113747416706309_n.jpg.89cbea446be379efe6b2099c54d8f003.jpg

[AAA]
Members
208 posts
20,013 battles
44 minutes ago, Lose_dudes said:

Hey WG, this heck tree nonsense is starting to get ridiculous. I mean, we all know WG is a nonprofit charity, this is crossing the line a LOT. I can't comprehend why anyone would make this thing part of a game, except profit. Heck trees is just a plot to get us to buy premiums then convert for free xp, who the hell in their right mind would grind a path? It's sad how much of a cash grab this game has become, WG doesn't realize how many players quit the game when they added heck trees? I mean, locking good ships behind a cash-grabby paywall isn't the best business move, but of course WG doesn't know that.

Yea !

what he said ...

Now where is my pitchfork ?

[XXII]
Banned
862 posts
939 battles
12 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

(It doesn't actually work, but it makes some of the shipgirls happy to perform the therapy).

Wait, I don't get how this works

[O2]
Members
457 posts
10,034 battles

The art of writing a good troll post is to balance the real with the absurd so the reader is in doubt for as long as possible. You get a straight F on this one as you create unnecessary confusion by mis-spelling tech tree and the overall attempt to troll is too convoluted and obvious.

To get a C next time: Spell tech tree correctly. That would have left more folks wondering in spite of knowing the context.

To get a B: Above plus - Add special ships, and name some of the ships but mix up the type (state for instance that Tirpitz is a tech tree or similar)

To get the A: Above plus - No mis-spellings pls, more complex words with more syllables (higher lix) and references to real-life sea battles tend to bring the A into scope.

[XXII]
Banned
862 posts
939 battles
Just now, Toxygene said:

The art of writing a good troll post is to balance the real with the absurd so the reader is in doubt for as long as possible. You get a straight F on this one as you create unnecessary confusion by mis-spelling tech tree and the overall attempt to troll is too convoluted and obvious.

To get a C next time: Spell tech tree correctly. That would have left more folks wondering in spite of knowing the context.

To get a B: Above plus - Add special ships, and name some of the ships but mix up the type (state for instance that Tirpitz is a tech tree or similar)

To get the A: Above plus - No mis-spellings pls, more complex words with more syllables (higher lix) and references to real-life sea battles tend to bring the A into scope.

I spelled heck trees like that because they spell rework 'rebork'

[PRVTR]
Members
1,119 posts
5,505 battles

I spelled heck trees like that because they spell rework 'rebork'

Rebork is a play on Rework and Bork, with Bork being a rather interesting way of saying flip-up. 

You know, for what it's worth

[PRVTR]
Members
1,119 posts
5,505 battles

Ok this is getting weird

I hate to say this...

But you started it...and now you have to end it. More or less your choice on how you choose to go about doing this, I'm just saying...you can either like, take it back...

Or we can keep going with this...and I would much prefer the latter. I'm seriously starting to enjoy it now.

[WOLF1]
Members
894 posts
1,866 battles
6 minutes ago, Lose_dudes said:

image.png.0eb4ca3656eaa1a05db8994845161640.png

If the account does not exist, it does exist as it is now denying that the existing account does not exist, therefore the account has existed before. If the account has existed before, it has been existing, but at that time it did indeed exist, but now it does not exist. Therefore it could have not never existed, since it has to exist before in order to not exist anymore.

Edited by Boomer625