You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HammerKing1982

RANKED GAME requirements

20 comments in this topic

[FW-TX]
Members
144 posts
3,035 battles

Dear developers,

I kindly request that only paid players are allowed in RANKED GAMES. Not every harry [edited] can join, Im utterly PISSED OFF with RANKED SILVER league, how can u allow GARBAGE players in a RANKED game ?

I think I paid u enough money for doubloons and 100% certified to voice out this request. 

There's even MIA and AFK players in Silver Ranked games.... ARE U KIDDING ME, WG ?

• Funny 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 8

[KIA-C]
Members
3,688 posts
16,252 battles

Since when paying for the game = good player ?

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,561 posts

Thats pretty elitist.

If you want a paywalled game experience then build your own.

• Cool 1

[IJAG]
Members
262 posts
17,446 battles
2 hours ago, HammerKing1982 said:

I kindly request that only paid players are allowed in RANKED GAMES.

Paid players can be bad players too, you know. Even if this idea is implemented, it won't make a difference. You're just adding an unneeded paywall. 

[IJAG]
Members
262 posts
17,446 battles
36 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

Since when paying for the game = good player ?

Maybe the phrase "pay to win" by his logic? It's silly that some people automatically think that's true for everything.

Edited by USAPatriotGamer

[DVYJC]
Members
3,896 posts
9,821 battles

Wish granted! Your team will now be comprised of every Tom, [edited], and Harry who bought Georgia for cash last month and has 25 battles! Paid players only!

• Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
68 posts
15,680 battles
4 hours ago, HammerKing1982 said:

Dear developers,

I kindly request that only paid players are allowed in RANKED GAMES. Not every harry [edited] can join, Im utterly PISSED OFF with RANKED SILVER league, how can u allow GARBAGE players in a RANKED game ?

I think I paid u enough money for doubloons and 100% certified to voice out this request. 

There's even MIA and AFK players in Silver Ranked games.... ARE U KIDDING ME, WG ?

Before you blame others, I suggest to look up your own stats.  I use this site to evaluate how am I doing.  https://na.wows-numbers.com/
This may empower you to improve. 

[WOLFG]
Members
32,359 posts
10,021 battles
4 hours ago, HammerKing1982 said:

Dear developers,

I think I paid u enough money for doubloons....

I don't like to stat shame, but your tone practically begs for it.

How would you know that a "garbage" player doesn't pay? I now know of at least one "garbage" player who does pay.....

• Cool 1

[OO7]
Members
679 posts
8,099 battles

I had a rough time last night in ranked, and spent the $500 on the admiral pack and was able to rank out before going to bed.  It really works, just need to spend a bit more

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

Members
7,366 posts
17,427 battles
47 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

I don't like to stat shame, but your tone practically begs for it.

How would you know that a "garbage" player doesn't pay? I now know of at least one "garbage" player who does pay.....

Dunning Kruger man. 

[DNTZ]
Members
433 posts
22,737 battles
5 hours ago, HammerKing1982 said:

Dear developers,

I am thinking this is trolling or a thick case of sarcasm, but I'll reply anyway.

1)  As far as "how can u allow GARBAGE players in a RANKED game" -- is this you being mad that WG is allowing YOU to play in Ranked?   Your stats give a pretty clear picture as to how "good" you are.  You clearly aren't ready for Ranked yet.

2)  You should focus on improving your game (for example watching videos on how to aim).  There are plenty of videos and players willing to help if you are willing to listen.  You have less than 1000 battles, so you are still very new.

3)  I do agree that AFK/MIA players shouldn't be allowed and/or should be dealt with harshly.

[IJAG]
Members
262 posts
17,446 battles
2 minutes ago, BruDog1970 said:

3)  I do agree that AFK/MIA players shouldn't be allowed and/or should be dealt with harshly.

or at least have their internet connection checked and tested beforehand...

[FORM]
Members
310 posts
2,200 battles
5 hours ago, HammerKing1982 said:

ARE U KIDDING ME, WG ?

Maybe you would've been better off staying in Bronze where it is easier to overcome the less skilled players on your team? There are likely some players in Silver who just played an insane number of games to just failed their way there.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Beta Testers
2,377 posts
13,748 battles
3 hours ago, xHeavy said:

Thats pretty elitist.

I can guarantee you OP is not an elitist. NOT EVEN CLOSE. :) 

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
934 posts
14,314 battles

Anyone else after taking a quick peek get the feeling this is nothing more than someone crying that the rest of the team wasn't strong enough to carry them?

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[IJAG]
Members
262 posts
17,446 battles
4 minutes ago, _GreyBeard_ said:

Anyone else after taking a quick peek get the feeling this is nothing more than someone crying that the rest of the team wasn't strong enough to carry them?

L M A O. I mean, he had the choice to stay in bronze. 

Edited by USAPatriotGamer

[NSEW]
Members
2,293 posts
11,884 battles
3 hours ago, xHeavy said:

Thats pretty elitist.

If you want a paywalled game experience then build your own.

No he should be hired by WG.  He's got potential, and WG material.

• Haha 1

[SPTR]
Members
27,328 posts
17,581 battles

So only if you pay to enter the silver league. How bout if it was someone that haven't researched their 1st tier 4 ship yet they forked out enough cash to buy ARP Yamato to use in rank?

[WOLF5]
Members
87 posts
3,218 battles

I kindly request that only players with at least 5 Krakens, 10 Confederates, and 10 High Calibers at tier VIII+ be allowed in Ranked.

I have given WG more money than OP so my request supersedes OP's request.

I wonder if OP can play in Ranked if my request is approved.....