You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MrTurtle49

There should be a key, like ctrl+v sore something, where your guns move to the position they start the game with

6 comments in this topic

[-TRM-]
Members
22 posts
1,395 battles

It would be kinda nice to set them forewards and backwards, like the ctrl+x, but the behind turrets aren't in a weird spot

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
15,657 posts
27,371 battles

Long desired...

Little interest in doing it by WG, it seems...

So WG saying they can't do it, or don't want to do it, is bizarre, considering fore-and aft-ing the main battery guns is EXACTLY what bots do when they don't have a target.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Cool 1

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
2,028 posts
14,013 battles

It would be nice. Certainly for battleships and cruisers, being able to set your guns to a neutral position when you are moving and/or don't have targets to make it easier to traverse your guns to the proper side.

Members
3,438 posts
6,966 battles

Just like DD's when you can lock or control the angle of targets with both torpedoes and guns independantly the same can be applied to any ship with more than one gun.  It's that WOWs has no interest in it but it may become possible eventually just like the what we have now on the consummables and choose which key can be chosen for Smoke, Radar, heal etc.  I'm surprised thay put that in. But independant gun angles for and aft would be a good start. but don't hold your breathe...just yet. 

[GOB]
Members
2,709 posts

This must be a taboo subject here.  I asked this question in detail once directly to a CC or CM and I got ....

pubiyutfckuijylf iotufv.gif

[GWG]
Members
7,396 posts
14,187 battles

How about a 'Destruct' button for any torps that have missed their target.