You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HeidiAngel

Bayard in Ranked!

7 comments in this topic

[TIGRB]
Members
392 posts
1,919 battles

Hello! How Ya all doing!

Breaking News by wire. French Light Cruiser Bayard hands enemy ranked fleet a crushing defeat!

LOl...I was told not to bring Bayard to a ranked battle for many reason. Well being my age and to spite you grown ups I did anyway. Hahaha!

The Angel has struck! 2 Smooshes are the result along with a victory. Okay, I admit I had help from my team..Yes, they fought hard too. Used the Maximum range almost at all times and became a big bother to them. Stayed stealth, sneaky and snipped at their heals when I had the chance. Kept capping when I saw it open and play tic tac toe with my rudder. She is not my favorite ship for nothing and my love for her is only growing. I don't play ranked that much as I don't have many ships. But I wanted to try tonight.

Best part was I ran into a sneaky Orkan. He ambushed me from behind an Island but I spotted his pointy bow in time and turned hard right. I hit the rapid fire module and after a few salvos, Thats right, you guessed it. SMOOSH! I, however did throw life preservers over the side and yelled I'd be back to help but the battle was still on so away I went. Anyway, I hope your all having good fun also.

Good Shooting, and Good Smooshing to you.

P.S. Don't underestimate a Bayard with an Angle at the Helm. Lol..Oh I kill myself..

Screenshot (133).png

Screenshot (132).png

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

[TIGRB]
Members
392 posts
1,919 battles
1 minute ago, murder_0ne said:

I'll see your Bayard and raise you one Neptune:

Replay attached at the bottom.

shot-21.03.03_18.36.42-0733.jpg

shot-21.03.03_18.36.50-0966.jpg

shot-21.03.03_18.36.58-0046.jpg

20210303_181919_PBSC109-Neptune_51_Greece.wowsreplay

Wow, Great Game! I don't have the Neptune yet. My Dad does and he says he likes it a lot. Keep Smooshing Captain!

[F4E]
Members
339 posts
6,820 battles
3 minutes ago, HeidiAngel said:

Wow, Great Game! I don't have the Neptune yet. My Dad does and he says he likes it a lot. Keep Smooshing Captain!

Well done on your game as well! If you like the Bayard I think you'll love the Neptune and Minotaur. They're great.

• Thanks 1

[TIGRB]
Members
939 posts
17,306 battles

Well Done sweetheart. I should have gotten one for myself as well. Lol

• Cool 1