Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Krexxius

Graphics issue

2 comments in this topic

[WKY10]
Members
1 post
6,427 battles

In game currently I've run into an issue I haven't had previously, when in port and switching between ships my screen goes black for a moment then switches to the new ship, it sometimes straight up causes my monitor to reboot like I just turned it on. Not sure what could be causing this, I run some mods but they're all through the modstation. 

Just tried a co-op match and throughout the match my monitor kept blacking out and my monitor would seemingly keep rebooting

*Update: Turned off FreeSync in AMD and that may have resolved the issue, I'll test it out some more to see 

Edited by Krexxius

[PVE]
Members
7,904 posts
23,881 battles
4 hours ago, Krexxius said:

In game currently I've run into an issue I haven't had previously, when in port and switching between ships my screen goes black for a moment then switches to the new ship, it sometimes straight up causes my monitor to reboot like I just turned it on. Not sure what could be causing this, I run some mods but they're all through the modstation. 

Just tried a co-op match and throughout the match my monitor kept blacking out and my monitor would seemingly keep rebooting

*Update: Turned off FreeSync in AMD and that may have resolved the issue, I'll test it out some more to see 

As a note...just because a mod is in the mod station doesn't mean it will sync well w/your computer (as a general term...not trying to single out your computer).

As the game expands some people's systems become outdated & that can take the form of any number of different aspects depending on what in the game was updated & what individual parameters of each seperated component of a person's system can get effected by those changes (for example somebody's video card/motherboard/audio setup/etc might be of lesser quality than the rest of their system & just that item might cause a situation whereas another component completely might become obsolete on somebody else's system).

Hopefully your fix handles your situation.

Sign in to follow this