You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shomaruki

As a Carrier Captain My Job gets harder when

6 comments in this topic

[VORTX]
Members
58 posts
560 battles

I don't mind battleships sniping from one of the map to the other, if that's your play style and you can hit things, by all means do what you got to do. My biggest issue is when they want to sail in circles and after getting hit they want to come sail towards my direction. I've seen this happen so many times where I can have a teammate with half HP remaining and sail to me and get me spotted and it's like my Carrier has a passive that automatically taunts everyone that detects me and they will completely ignore that battle and go for me. If you going to retreat I got nothing against that, but for god sakes don't lead ships to me T_T. This isn't like the RTS days where I can move my ships and pilot all my planes at the same time. ( At least in an easier method.) 

That and when people don't listen to my pings after I spam locations on the map and a DD just comes out of no where from that spot and poof just nuked a teammate. (end result I'm being blamed .) 

• Haha 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,499 posts
22,934 battles

You do know you can move right....

You don't know how many I times I ping a cv and tell him to move...

Only to watch him die 5 minutes later

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 1

Members
682 posts
220 battles
23 hours ago, Shomaruki said:

I don't mind battleships sniping from one of the map to the other, if that's your play style and you can hit things, by all means do what you got to do. My biggest issue is when they want to sail in circles and after getting hit they want to come sail towards my direction. I've seen this happen so many times where I can have a teammate with half HP remaining and sail to me and get me spotted and it's like my Carrier has a passive that automatically taunts everyone that detects me and they will completely ignore that battle and go for me. If you going to retreat I got nothing against that, but for god sakes don't lead ships to me T_T. This isn't like the RTS days where I can move my ships and pilot all my planes at the same time. ( At least in an easier method.) 

That and when people don't listen to my pings after I spam locations on the map and a DD just comes out of no where from that spot and poof just nuked a teammate. (end result I'm being blamed .) 

I can't move and fly at the same time.  rofl.

[SGSS]
Members
5,816 posts
On 3/2/2021 at 6:51 PM, Shomaruki said:

I love when a BB is hiding behind me.  Or hits my not moving CV and start itching in chat that I got in the road.

The BB that's behind me, running to the forums complaining that CV don't risk getting hit.