You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Italian mission camo question?

8 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,709 posts

Ok .. the info might be right in front of me but I just can't find it. 

Just finished this stage.

Is this Camo that we get after this stage a PERMA or single use?

Thnx.

CAMO.png

• Boring 1

[SVEN]
Beta Testers
233 posts
7,735 battles
2 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Thnx.

CAMO.png

Permacamo.  Just hover over it.

[GOB]
Members
2,709 posts
30 minutes ago, utgotye said:

Permacamo.  Just hover over it.

Thnx , I did and it gave the benefits but that was it.  I should have guessed since it wasn't special that it was Perma. Thnx!

[WOOKY]
Beta Testers
1,830 posts

yes, camo is permanent, but to clarify, its just the camo and not ship+camo (regards to armoury bundles).

[PVE]
Members
7,877 posts
23,861 battles
5 hours ago, Dareios said:

yes, camo is permanent, but to clarify, its just the camo and not ship+camo (regards to armoury bundles).

I believe that neither that camo or that ship it goes to is available in the armory bundles...you get the camo for finishing the 3rd stage & the T7 ship it goes to for finishing the 4th.

The armory bundles give you the T8 (w/it's perma camo) & the perma camo for the T9 I do believe... don't think you get the T9 w/the bundles but only looked once & can't afford to pay for ships (tech tree or premium) so didn't memorize the details.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[WOOKY]
Beta Testers
1,830 posts
15 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I believe that neither that camo or that ship it goes to is available in the armory bundles...you get the camo for finishing the 3rd stage & the T7 ship it goes to for finishing the 4th.

The armory bundles give you the T8 (w/it's perma camo) & the perma camo for the T9 I do believe... don't think you get the T9 w/the bundles but only looked once & can't afford to pay for ships (tech tree or premium) so didn't memorize the details.

yes, thats what I was trying to say, and why I put 'in regards to armoury bundles'.

the t8 perma camo and the t8 ship itself are two separate bundles.

[WOLF5]
Members
87 posts
3,161 battles
1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

The permacamo that is rewarded at the end of the 3rd stage is for Tier VI Andrea Doria, which is available in the armory bundles as bundle #3.

permacamo.thumb.png.6fda6d6b5b894f1f36dcd7cdc3fb080c.png

[PVE]
Members
13,424 posts
28,160 battles
11 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

Thnx.

CAMO.png

It's a perma called ROMAN. The T7 gets a ROMAN perma too if you get enough tokens to get the bundle with it in the Armory. T8/T9/T10 get a similar perma called LEGION if you get enough tokens to get the Armory bundles. Pretty sure next update there will be a LEGION perma for the new T9 Premium ITL BB Marco Polo too.

The camo you asked about for the T6 looks like this...

2wOK6Jf.jpg

And just in case you are curious the T8 and T9 look like this...

txPQldF.jpg

EgryJ0H.jpg

• Thanks 1