Ensign_Cthulhu

A humorous look at nondisclosure agreements - and a challenge.

5 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
23,285 posts
17,234 battles

I once read a sci-fi novel in which the protagonist had revealed to him the greatest secret of the most secretive high cabal of the greatest secret society in the entire human universe. It was the ultimate breaking of an NDA, and the only reason the revealer got away with it is because he was the last surviving member of the high council (the others had all been murdered) and he got to decide what the rules were.

Does anyone else recognize the book?

[XXII]
Banned
862 posts
939 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I once read a sci-fi novel in which the protagonist had revealed to him the greatest secret of the most secretive high cabal of the greatest secret society in the entire human universe. It was the ultimate breaking of an NDA, and the only reason the revealer got away with it is because he was the last surviving member of the high council (the others had all been murdered) and he got to decide what the rules were.

Does anyone else recognize the book?

Diary of a WG hater?

• Haha 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,414 posts
4 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

he got to decide what the rules were.

I once had a colleague who was asked to write an official description of the position that he had created and currently occupied for a state agency. He was then fired from said position because his superiors said that he didn't qualify for the job according to its official description.

[WPORT]
Members
8,023 posts
13,099 battles

:cap_popcorn: