Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Litigo_1970

PSA 200% bonus EXP mission does not work in Clan Battles

5 comments in this topic

[TSF]
Members
417 posts
14,242 battles

Often new premium ships are offered with a 30 day +200% bonus exp mission. You can do this mission as many times as you want, within 30 days of purchasing the ship. 

Generally only ships offered for sale in the premium shop under the "Featured" section offer this  +200% bonus.

I played a game in Clan Battles with Wujing, the tier 9 pan asian premium, during the 30 days after I purchased it, while the +200% bonus was active. 

I loaded full dragon flags and Asian lantern camo to take maximum advantage of the +200% bonus exp to help with the Captain exp grind.

Alas, the +200% combat bonus, which lists as its requirement that you "Enter a battle" does not work in Clan Battles.

Very disappointing. 

• Haha 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,763 posts
6 minutes ago, Litigo_1970 said:

Often new premium ships are offered with a 30 day +200% bonus exp mission. You can do this mission as many times as you want, within 30 days of purchasing the ship. 

Generally only ships offered for sale in the premium shop under the "Featured" section offer this  +200% bonus.

I played a game in Clan Battles with Wujing, the tier 9 pan asian premium, during the 30 days after I purchased it, while the +200% bonus was active. 

I loaded full dragon flags and Asian lantern camo to take maximum advantage of the +200% bonus exp to help with the Captain exp grind.

Alas, the +200% combat bonus, which lists as its requirement that you "Enter a battle" does not work in Clan Battles.

Very disappointing. 

All missions show you what mode they apply to with the icons in the mission, under completition criteria.

shot-21.02.28_22.18.18-0085.jpg

[RAGE]
Members
10 posts
7,647 battles

Also worthy of note, is that the bonus gained from flags and signals is additive, not multiplicative. So you did not lose any value of the signals used, the only thing you didn't get was an additional 2x the base xp. You would have only gotten an extra 5k xp(if a win), granted that's not insignificant. Or 500xp if it was a loss, which I definitely wouldn't lose sleep over. I generally wouldn't want to risk wasting all those special signals in clan battles unless you have a solid team and are fairly confident in being able to win a majority of your matches, anyways. Or you just happen to have a ton of them collecting dust.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,523 posts
6 hours ago, OuijaApologist said:

tenor (4).gif

There is a very old commercial. HAHAHAHA.

Stacking flags on CB is a total waste. What you do is stack them on operations instead.

ECXP does not work on anything less than 21 pointers which itself is grotesquely expensive in real dollars. I have almost 6 million unconverted XP thats 240,000 doubleloons or... $1050 dollars cash needed to convert. Then I can get maybe three 19's to 21. I have about 80 commanders. 60+ have ships, Italian BB's do not have any pending sale and there are 20 more across several nations in reserve against future ship acquisitions.

Edited by xHeavy

Sign in to follow this