Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
imnotzombee

Wargaming and their lack of customer service

2 comments in this topic

[PEPEP]
Members
1 post
272 battles

For the last two weeks, I've been trying to get in contact with Wargaming support. I have a second account that needs to be deleted and I'm unable to do so.

So far, I've put in two tickets with details of my situation. Both times, Wargaming emails back after 8 days saying, "it's been 8 days. Your ticket is closed" without ever answering the ticket.

They leave you an option to survey, but that link is now dead. There's an option to login and view your ticket, that is on another site. Which wargaming does not allow you to make an account; they provide one to you. Of course, I didn't have one.

Wargaming has no direct support and this complete lack of service only further reflects the lack of attention they put into their games too. The level of help they provide their community is so sub par that sites and surveys related to it now no longer exist. As if they are phasing out customer support all together.

Wargaming has a lot to learn on customer service, help desk service and respect for their players.

Screenshot_20210228-092407.png

Screenshot_20210228-092423.png

[LOU1]
Members
4,249 posts
12,713 battles

This is the link with the instructions on how to delete your account.  I have the feeling that they take a hands-off approach so that they cannot be accused of deleted someones account.  It includes the following statement:

"Account Deletion is a self-service system that is compliant with GDPR. Player Support is unable to assist or intervene."

Note that it includes the entire account.  If you want to just stop playing one title, simply uninstall it.

"The deletion of a Wargaming.net Account impacts all accessible game titles, including but not limited to: World of Tanks, World of Warships, World of Tanks Blitz, and World of Warplanes. "

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10747/

Edited by ExploratorOne

Sign in to follow this