Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Argus

If you have Lepanto or Vittorio Veneto(new Italian ships) Does The XP You Earn On Them Now Count Towards The Next Ship Once The Line Goes Live?

8 comments in this topic

[SOBA6]
Members
277 posts

In other words lets say you have Vittorio Veneto from the bundle purchase with tokens. That a Tier 8 ship so if you play it now, can the XP you accumulate on her be used towards the Tier 9 Lepanto when the Italian line goes live? Or if you have the Lepanto already, can the xp on that one be used to buy the Tier10 immediately when it goes live(if you accumulated enough xp between now and then)?

I wasn't here the last time they did this, I was on a break so I'm not sure if it works that way or not. 

[O_O]
Members
6,966 posts
16,961 battles

If you play the Tier 8, you will earn XP on the Tier 8 for the Tier 9.  XP from the Tier 8 cannot be used for the Tier 10, but I don't think that is what you are asking.

You cannot obtain the ships with XP, yet, but yes, XP you earn on those you do get will count toward the next tier once the line is released.

Edited by desmo_2

[CO-OP]
Members
2,799 posts
28,330 battles
16 minutes ago, Lord_Argus said:

In other words lets say you have Vittorio Veneto from the bundle purchase with tokens. That a Tier 8 ship so if you play it now, can the XP you accumulate on her be used towards the Tier 9 Lepanto when the Italian line goes live? Or if you have the Lepanto already, can the xp on that one be used to buy the Tier10 immediately when it goes live(if you accumulated enough xp between now and then)?

I wasn't here the last time they did this, I was on a break so I'm not sure if it works that way or not. 

Yes.  If you accumulate  enough XP on the VV and immediately get the Lepanto when the tech tree goes live. (Same if you have Lepanto.)  We don't know the exact number of XP required to get them, but you can probably estimate that by comparing to other BB lines.

[TAZ]
Members
877 posts

XP required from Lepanto to Cristoforo Colombo is about 250,000 or so, based on previous tier examples

[PVE]
Members
7,852 posts
23,792 battles
3 hours ago, Lord_Argus said:

I wasn't here the last time they did this

But...they've been doing it for every new ship line (except line splits) since the French BBs were released...way before the CV rebork...

That musta been a loooong break.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Boring 1

[DMGS]
Members
122 posts
6,579 battles

Another nice bonus is that you can completely skip stock module grind so that’s a few 10ks of XP you won’t have to deal with just to make your ship competitive.

[SOBA6]
Members
277 posts
10 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

But...they've been doing it for every new ship line (except line splits) since the French BBs were released...way before the CV rebork...

That musta been a loooong break.

yes, I was away for quite a while, I was playing World of Warcraft on a high end level so we raided 4-5 hours a night and 6 days a week. We were required to farm materials and gear for 2 additional hours a night to stay competitive so I missed out on a lot of life. I'm glad I don't do that anymore and this game I can just play a few hours here and there. 

[PVE]
Members
7,852 posts
23,792 battles
2 hours ago, Lord_Argus said:

yes, I was away for quite a while, I was playing World of Warcraft on a high end level so we raided 4-5 hours a night and 6 days a week. We were required to farm materials and gear for 2 additional hours a night to stay competitive so I missed out on a lot of life. I'm glad I don't do that anymore and this game I can just play a few hours here and there. 

No you can't...the S in WOWS doesn't stand for Slacking...

You must get every line up to T10 so you will have all the necessary diversity to rule in any game mode at any time...& every resource ship should be purchased as soon as it comes out or you will be too far below the curve to be taken seriously by anybody...

You don't want people pointing their fingers & whispering to each other about you...do you?

Welcome Back :-) (NOW GET TO WORK)

Sign in to follow this