Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Hippo

Commander retraining

5 comments in this topic

[COMRD]
Members
246 posts
5,167 battles

Why do my commanders have skills I would never have given them????

Turret rotation speed on a CL? WOW, you have done it AGAIN!

Cheating AGAIN damn!

Right on Hunter!

Edited by Admiral_Hippo
  • Haha 1

[WOLFC]
Members
2,543 posts
11,014 battles

My guess is that you didn’t log on last patch?

WG made it so you had to either reset each of your commanders manually or opt-in to a “reset all” feature. In either case, when the patch dropped WG changed each commander to a “recommended” build for the ship they were placed on.

In general, these “recommendations” are terrible and whoever picked them had no idea what they were doing.

• Cool 1

[Y0L0]
Members
277 posts
23,406 battles
11 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

WG made it so you had to either reset each of your commanders manually or opt-in to a “reset all” feature. In either case, when the patch dropped WG changed each commander to a “recommended” build for the ship they were placed on.

In general, these “recommendations” are terrible and whoever picked them had no idea what they were doing.

It's like they were picked by people who aren't acquainted with the ship types they are picking for.  They couldn't have just asked some experienced cc's to make the recs for them?

[WOLF3]
Members
508 posts
11,733 battles

I actually like turret rotation. its a cheap one pointer along with torp speed, both of which I put on my Neptune and Ibuki. along with rotation on buffalo and Seattle.

[H_]
Members
762 posts
12,602 battles
19 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

I beg to differ! .. they knew exactly what they were doing!  Selected crap that nobody would use so you would have to spend dubloons to fix :) oh and maybe have to buy more dubloons in the process of fixing ...  $$  

• Boring 1

Sign in to follow this