You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kraayt

Signal Purchase

5 comments in this topic

[BEARS]
[BEARS]
Beta Testers
303 posts
8,929 battles

Are signal flags only refillable by doubloons now?   I thought you had an option between credits and doubloons.

Hotel Zulu commander xp bonus seem to be only available for coal, which I don't want to use, or refillable by doubloons, which I would prefer not to use.

[HINON]
Members
2,313 posts
22,923 battles

The armory hasn't changed?  If you are trying to refill from the equipment selection in port, it's doubloons.  Goto armory instead and you have a choice of silver or coal.

Edit: I don't know for sure on the multiplier signal you check.  I usually just add the combat signals.

Edited by Warped_1

[WOLFG]
Members
11,796 posts
10,943 battles
11 minutes ago, Kraayt said:

Are signal flags only refillable by doubloons now?   I thought you had an option between credits and doubloons.

Hotel Zulu commander xp bonus seem to be only available for coal, which I don't want to use, or refillable by doubloons, which I would prefer not to use.

Combat flags can (or could, I've never bought them) be purchased by credits or coal in the armory.

Economic flags only by coal in the armory.

It has been that way for a while now.  I spent a bit of coal on the commander xp flags (with coupons) during the great commander XP grind leading up to the rework.

[USCG]
Members
748 posts
22,827 battles

In the armory you can purchase MOST signals for either credits or coal. Some are only available for coal like commander XP. 

[PVE]
Members
10,925 posts
18,896 battles
1 hour ago, cgbosn4 said:

Some are only available for coal like commander XP. 

Economic and special signals are best acquired in Santa crates while acquiring a few Premium ships. Tier 10 snowflake events help quite a bit.

Edited by Sovereigndawg