You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Stormbringer924

an apology

14 comments in this topic

[DDCO]
[DDCO]
Members
135 posts
15,833 battles

I wish to  set the record straight. I Love this game! I am not confident that it will persist. 

WG has tried to make this game fun.

For the most part they have succeeded.

I have spent thousand's of dollars over the year's in joy and love for the historical view of ships I will never see.

I have given up trying to influence any manner of change.

I wish to apologize to any member's of this community that i pissed off.

After all we are all here because we wish to play.

anything else from me is a pipe dream.

I'm willing to say i was brutal in my evaluation of the new meta. and say that i was impulsive.

Anything else u can (cannot say by way of the moderators)  get a clue!

• Cool 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1

[DDCO]
[DDCO]
Members
135 posts
15,833 battles

I know my spelling and grammar are sub par. just get the intent

• Cool 3

[SALVO]
Members
6,969 posts
5,521 battles

If alien abductions were real, they'll look like this thread...

• Funny 3
  • Meh 1

[DDCO]
[DDCO]
Members
135 posts
15,833 battles

All this post is about is my apology to very many peep's that busted my testicle's about previous post's. others had valid point's that were understood and welcome. 

It was just a way to right myself with honor and dignity.

Thank god I don't need your acceptance. just your understanding

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
6,969 posts
5,521 battles

See, that's what happens when you watch too many Zoup videos...

Anyway, have fun mate... This is a game, no need to be that serious about it

[DDCO]
[DDCO]
Members
135 posts
15,833 battles

Anytime you pay for a service, thing's go wrong. Passion's run when you are trying to fight off depression. I spent 4 day's in a freezing house with no heat or water. I got pissed and vented. that was all this was about. I made some very harsh comment's. that is what this is about.

As a honorable man I offer my heartfelt apology to those who might have taken my comment's as something other that a man at the end of his rope.

May you never have to fear for your life like I just did.

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
6,969 posts
5,521 battles

Sounds like you really were in a bad spot mate. Whenever you feel at the end of your rope, come over and have a chat with us guys here... You'll find out a lot of people going through all sort of difficult moments too, from all over the world. Cheer up, spring is comming soon.

[PVE]
Members
10,923 posts
18,896 battles

Steps 8 and 9? (a joke and if I offended any of you AA people, this is an apology) Hey, I make jokes, it's in my nature.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

Members
2,122 posts
7,630 battles
9 minutes ago, Stormbringer924 said:

Anytime you pay for a service, thing's go wrong. Passion's run when you are trying to fight off depression. I spent 4 day's in a freezing house with no heat or water. I got pissed and vented. that was all this was about. I made some very harsh comment's. that is what this is about.

As a honorable man I offer my heartfelt apology to those who might have taken my comment's as something other that a man at the end of his rope.

May you never have to fear for your life like I just did.

Sorry to hear about that "no heat or water thing", mate. 

Good on you for the apology.  Way to "man up", son.

You might consider taking the kettle off the boil for a bit and put this game on the back burner.  I did and got a whole new perspective.

Emotional investment is better spent with your family and friends.

So Texas is your "land of brisket and baby back ribs.  I thought that was it.

Fair seas, mate.

Members
4,085 posts
44,091 battles

Hey, I was in that same storm and it was not a picnic. So I completely understand.

But really, you don't need to apologize. 

Passionate players always debate about Warships like chihuahuas all the time. 

It is what we do.

But we also know it is just a game.

Change comes with whatever WG decides is what is best for players.

And if WG ever makes a mistake in those changes, then they would notice and have to adjust or change it back.

But if players never say a single word of any feedback be it positive or negative to WG about the game at all, then I think WG would be worried.

I always firmly believe that all should be heard, and even the different point of view has audience.

Even if I think that point could be silly, then that is just my opinion.

Opinions are just opinions. But technically, it is how changes are made.

Don't worry about it.

• Cool 1

Members
191 posts
71 battles
1 hour ago, Stormbringer924 said:

I'm not sure if the OP is trolling or not.  If it is trolling, then it has been successful as I have replied.....  Dolp!

[SIM]
Members
5,787 posts
9,263 battles

While this community does have a real problem with toxicity, I’d rather you blow off steam by shooting your mouth off on a forum instead of doing anything that would actually cause harm. I hope that this year brings your more fun ship battles and a release of some of those historical vessels that you’re still waiting for. 

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,524 posts
9 hours ago, Stormbringer924 said:

I wish to  set the record straight. I Love this game! I am not confident that it will persist. 

For the most part they have succeeded.

I have spent thousand's of dollars over the year's in joy and love for the historical view of ships I will never see.

I have given up trying to influence any manner of change.

I wish to apologize to any member's of this community that i pissed off.

After all we are all here because we wish to play.

anything else from me is a pipe dream.

I'm willing to say i was brutal in my evaluation of the new meta. and say that i was impulsive.

Anything else u can (cannot say by way of the moderators)  get a clue!

You did nothing wrong.

The failures or built in problems imposed within a given game economy or world is not which you can as a player change. Tech Support will not help because to them there is nothing to fix. And the devs that built the problems or limitations into the game cannot be bothered to revert or go back over and scrap whatever it is they managed to mess up. The moderators will be moderators. So whatever is "Approved Narrative" will be up, everything else erased.

The big problem is being just a game player who happens to spend thousands as you say. That got stopped on my end. I am just a player in the game. Anything I say, do or advocate will not make anything bad better in the game. And so you either play the game or leave and play another game that is better with someone else enjoying the thousands in spending. This is how games die when enough players understand that they cannot change anything and leave.

I am not defending Wows etc. I left WoT over issues there. I can leave Wows if I wanted to. But its not THAT f'ed up just yet. I have them on a sort of probation. Maybe they will fix it maybe not. We will know after a certain time to stay or leave then. Right now the knowledge that nothing will change and the game product will get further damaged or nerfed or reworked until the result is not acceptable to the customer will continue. They can be more than welcome to play their own product. (Or eat a ruined food with too many cooks in a kitchen etc.)