Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bandi73

CODE no longer works sry guys

22 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

54
[WOLFC]
Members
91 posts
9,877 battles

I got the code accepted but nothing new even after logging out and back in. Havent used a code yet this week, any ideas what I am missing, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,162
[INTEL]
Members
3,454 posts
19,086 battles

image.thumb.png.65a30e32bb9e530e3dbdfe06aea37dfe.png

I picked up this upon logging in.  Complete 5 missions for 5X 200k credits with a final reward of 200 Italian tokens.

image.png.a67381be2168bb15e5e27d52c4e75bbc.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54
[WOLFC]
Members
91 posts
9,877 battles
12 minutes ago, ThisIsClassic said:

image.thumb.png.65a30e32bb9e530e3dbdfe06aea37dfe.png

I picked up this upon logging in.  Complete 5 missions for 5X 200k credits with a final reward of 200 Italian tokens.

image.png.a67381be2168bb15e5e27d52c4e75bbc.png

 

I think that is the twitch mission that you get for watching isnt it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,162
[INTEL]
Members
3,454 posts
19,086 battles
13 minutes ago, puckhead77 said:

I think that is the twitch mission that you get for watching isnt it? 

No.  I got it on my Alt account and that account is not linked to Amazon or Twitch.

Edited by ThisIsClassic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,368
[PVE]
Members
10,911 posts
18,873 battles

Twitch is only for Random and Ranked so I quit watching anything there at all.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
812
[-BCO-]
Members
1,830 posts
3,307 battles

Sorry guys, I was  busy spamming the chat for operations......

Edited by Bandi73
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36
[SPU]
Members
188 posts
19,022 battles

not even the link worked for me, but then I don't have amazon or twitch

 

says invalid code

Edited by Morte_DeMeat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
250
[TFFOX]
Members
1,089 posts
2,801 battles
3 hours ago, Bandi73 said:

Sorry guys, I was  busy spamming the chat for operations......

Think I mighta been on the stream when you were doing that... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
812
[-BCO-]
Members
1,830 posts
3,307 battles
35 minutes ago, AdmiralFox08 said:

Think I mighta been on the stream when you were doing that... lol

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
250
[TFFOX]
Members
1,089 posts
2,801 battles
1 minute ago, Bandi73 said:

:)

I woulda been spamming them too, but I was in the middle of running raptor rescue, and couldn't stay on twitch long enough to chat anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
889
[HELLS]
Members
2,796 posts
30,438 battles

Worked for me , but I am not much of a random or ranked player anymore. Might give them a go on the week-end once my roof has been shoveled clean of snow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
812
[-BCO-]
Members
1,830 posts
3,307 battles
57 minutes ago, AdmiralFox08 said:

I woulda been spamming them too, but I was in the middle of running raptor rescue, and couldn't stay on twitch long enough to chat anything

 A man gotta do what a man gotta do.

 

image.thumb.png.4b9545cfb5739ff83aa8f2f61ecc8735.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
250
[TFFOX]
Members
1,089 posts
2,801 battles
18 hours ago, Bandi73 said:

image.thumb.png.4b9545cfb5739ff83aa8f2f61ecc8735.png

daaaaaaaaamn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×