Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Llaredrum

Most Games Played By A Noob In One year

7 comments in this topic

[-KJV-]
Members
12 posts
10,022 battles

Hey, 

I don't know if this is a record or not but I think its pretty incredible or perhaps I need a 12 step program.  Yesterday 2/23/02 was my 1 year anniversary playing World of Warships. In that time I amassed over 7250 games played in Ranked, Random, Clan Wars and Co-op in one year.  I mentioned this in chat and people where totally tripping out so I thought I would post it.  I am not asking for anything big... perhaps WG can give me a complementary Musashi for this epic grind?  LOL :)

So with the whole lock down stuff and me working from home this is why I was able to achieve this.... anyway I am not sure if this is the highest total for a one year grind you know of but I got to be in the ballpark.  

Take care all,

Edit... The total under my avatar says 8045?  So did I play more games I am not counting? 

Edited by Llaredrum
  • Cool 1

Members
2 posts
20,998 battles

I have 19, 542 battles total and have been playing about 16 months. I don't think I have the most, there must be others who play even more than I do. Anyway in the last year I've played a lot more than 7250 and haven't gotten anything so I don't think you will be getting a Musashi anytime soon.

Edited by Admiral_Westinghouse
typographical error, wrong number.

Members
1,539 posts
1 hour ago, Llaredrum said:

Hey, 

I don't know if this is a record or not but I think its pretty incredible or perhaps I need a 12 step program.  Yesterday 2/23/02 was my 1 year anniversary playing World of Warships. In that time I amassed over 7250 games played in Ranked, Random, Clan Wars and Co-op in one year.  I mentioned this in chat and people where totally tripping out so I thought I would post it.  I am not asking for anything big... perhaps WG can give me a complementary Musashi for this epic grind?  LOL :)

So with the whole lock down stuff and me working from home this is why I was able to achieve this.... anyway I am not sure if this is the highest total for a one year grind you know of but I got to be in the ballpark.  

Take care all,

Edit... The total under my avatar says 8045?  So did I play more games I am not counting? 

I got this 

eqXriSG.jpg

I will pass it to you

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,802 posts
12,597 battles

Current check on the most winning player in ranked shows 12469 games in the past 12 months.

[KREW]
[KREW]
Members
477 posts
20,732 battles
1 hour ago, Llaredrum said:

-snip-

The number under your avatar includes scenarios and special battle modes i.e. Key battles, Halloween battles, etc.
Keep having fun.

• Cool 1

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,802 posts
12,597 battles
2 minutes ago, Admiral_Westinghouse said:

I think the original poster specified 'by a noob'. I qualify, but I don't think the most winning player in ranked does. 

I refer to him as the most winning player because he has 800 wins (and 1100 losses) in the first season.

Sign in to follow this