You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ship_of_Mighty_Pew_Pew

Collection items dry spell?

27 comments in this topic

[CLUB]
Members
9 posts
4,697 battles

I have noticed a real lack of collection items in the containers since the 0.10.1.0 update. I am glad for the coal but I was on track to finish several collections in a few days and now...............nothing.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to "subscribe" to other collections? Thanks.

• Thanks 1

Beta Testers
100 posts
13,150 battles

Under you profile section ( the the right of Tech trees) there is a tab on the left that is labelled "Collections"

A lot of the collections have to be enables, "collecting" verses "not collecting". There used to be a limit on the number of collections you could have active at 1 time, no idea if that has changed.

Also, going a few days without getting anything for a collection is not unusual for this game.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,924 posts

i am lucky to get even 1 a day anymore, dunno if it's been nerfed or not... it 'feelz' like it might be...   but nothing to support that feeling...

edit: this post broke the jinx!!

[HAIFU]
Members
5 posts
10,181 battles
12 minutes ago, Laser_Beam said:

I've been stuck on 38/40 for ages.  Hopefully the last 2 will drop sometime this year.

image.png.e5170b5d238e7e47b8af837ec692e68c.png

Unless you really want the credits, you can use the duplicates to purchase the remaining 2 collection items you need.

• Cool 1

Members
682 posts
220 battles
53 minutes ago, Maukadragon said:

Unless you really want the credits, you can use the duplicates to purchase the remaining 2 collection items you need.

Thanks.  

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,614 posts

Ive been working on the Yamamoto collection, almost finished. Just need 4 or 5 little items.

There is only the KOTS collection which is enabled but has been pretty much dead almost a year. So that's considered a zombie that will never be relevant. And something about the blue camo somewhere else. I have no interest in some crappy hull paint that really does nothing. Ive a thousand camos already.

[SRBL]
Members
545 posts
14,308 battles
4 hours ago, xHeavy said:

And something about the blue camo somewhere else. I have no interest in some crappy hull paint that really does nothing. Ive a thousand camos already.

The Epoch Camos are permanent, I placed one on my Kitta since I play it regularly which allows me to use my other camos for grinding. 

[ARGSY]
Members
23,462 posts
17,427 battles
8 hours ago, Laser_Beam said:

I've been stuck on 38/40 for ages.  Hopefully the last 2 will drop sometime this year.

Thanks for outing yourself as a sock, by the way.

[SALVO]
Members
7,102 posts
5,569 battles

Collections are dropping fine for me. About 0.75 per container avg.

Members
682 posts
220 battles
10 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Thanks for outing yourself as a sock, by the way.

What is a sock?  I put socks on my feet.  Even dobby got a sock.  Please speak in a way that promotes communication.

Two things with the pic above. 

1. I want to see how many dup's I can get before it is completed.
  2. Extra credits are extra credits

Thanks for outing yourself as someone who puts labels on other people by calling them names.

• Funny 3

[SGSS]
Members
5,816 posts
21 hours ago, Ship_of_Mighty_Pew_Pew said:

I have noticed a real lack of collection items in the containers since the 0.10.1.0 update. I am glad for the coal but I was on track to finish several collections in a few days and now...............nothing.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to "subscribe" to other collections? Thanks.

Agreed

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,614 posts

Socks is meaningless. I assume it's some kind of child slang attempting to run with the big boys. The only way to do that is employ proper language in format and syntax etc. Anything else is just jive. And they have not had that for 40 years.

• Cool 1

Members
682 posts
220 battles
3 hours ago, xHeavy said:

Socks is meaningless. I assume it's some kind of child slang attempting to run with the big boys. The only way to do that is employ proper language in format and syntax etc. Anything else is just jive. And they have not had that for 40 years.

OMG - Jive!!!  Thank you for the Airplane memory!!!

[CLUB]
Members
9 posts
4,697 battles
On 2/23/2021 at 8:28 PM, crazycarey said:

Under you profile section ( the the right of Tech trees) there is a tab on the left that is labelled "Collections"

A lot of the collections have to be enables, "collecting" verses "not collecting". There used to be a limit on the number of collections you could have active at 1 time, no idea if that has changed.

Also, going a few days without getting anything for a collection is not unusual for this game.

I did have two collections that allowed me to enable them. After that, nothing else mentioned it which makes it hard to determine how best to proceed. It's almost like a game where the devs are thinking "that's just what they think we are thinking , but that's really not what we are thinking. mehehehehehehehe (evil laugh trails off.)

Beta Testers
100 posts
13,150 battles
11 hours ago, Ship_of_Mighty_Pew_Pew said:

I did have two collections that allowed me to enable them. After that, nothing else mentioned it which makes it hard to determine how best to proceed. It's almost like a game where the devs are thinking "that's just what they think we are thinking , but that's really not what we are thinking. mehehehehehehehe (evil laugh trails off.)

I have a few that are just sitting there unfinished as well, I believe they had a time limit on when 1 had to finish them by. 2 that I have left are the King of the Sea, related to that tournament and 1 that came with the Puerta Rico ship building event. The ship building 1, I had hoped some would drop during this latest event, Hizen, but no such luck. As for the King of the Sea 1, who knows if Wargaming will activate it again on the next King of the Sea event. Your evil laugh is about right for anything that is free now.

Members
2 posts
2,473 battles

I have several collections that are not finished. I just finished the Russian collection and for the rest the collecting and don't collect buttons are gone. I am unable to collect on any of them.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,924 posts

the collection thing would be fine if we could collectem all... without buying containers...  i'd like to see a button that allows removal of any collection we cannot just collect during play..

just a cluttered interface with all those collections that will never be completed

Posting in this thread broke my jinx btw...  the feelz were just that...

[REVY]
Members
2,642 posts
14,526 battles
On 2/24/2021 at 1:49 AM, xHeavy said:

There is only the KOTS collection which is enabled but has been pretty much dead almost a year. So that's considered a zombie that will never be relevant. And something about the blue camo somewhere else. I have no interest in some crappy hull paint that really does nothing. Ive a thousand camos already.

you can only get KOTS drops from KOTS crates. The crates are only available during KOTS.

Edited by Lord_Slayer

[FDS]
Members
2 posts
10,169 battles

I currently have 7 uncompleted Collections and have not received any items for Collections and none of them have an option to "Enable".  My list of uncompleted goes back to "Resolute and Rapid."  I try to get all 3 daily containers every day, but haven't received any items lately.  

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,924 posts
15 hours ago, MondoGarga said:

I currently have 7 uncompleted Collections and have not received any items for Collections and none of them have an option to "Enable".  My list of uncompleted goes back to "Resolute and Rapid."  I try to get all 3 daily containers every day, but haven't received any items lately.  

if you cannot enable.. you will never get drops for them...  as they are not collections that will ever drop...

can only get from purchased containers.. if at all...

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,924 posts

finally managed to get mxStat working again and I used it to look at my loot since Jan. out of 29 containers.. i got 14 collection items..  (more resources with 1 credits by mistake)

image.thumb.png.01f6c7cd4a11d94fd53eebf47752d67f.png

[WOLFG]
Members
11,844 posts
10,997 battles
On 2/23/2021 at 9:25 PM, Laser_Beam said:

I've been plowing through that one since I got it started.  26 out of 40 with 6 spares right now.  A little less than 1 for every 2 daily crates.

I figure it will slow down at some point.