Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ditka_Fatdog

Ranked question

3 comments in this topic

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,108 posts
11,788 battles

I only qualified for silver in the last season and was on a hot streak and won all them in a row. I was talking to clan mate as I’m close to qualifying in silver again and that I hope I can get straight through without losing stars. He said qualification he thought was irrelevant if wins/losses and the standard “stars”. As long as you eventually win the required number of games. I tried looking through articles but didn’t see the answer.

can someone clarify how qualifying works?

[-VT-]
Members
803 posts
35,819 battles

First, you have to win the games in Bronze to reach Rank One Bronze.

Then you have to win 5 more stars in the qualification round to be placed in Silver when the next sprint starts.  If you lose a star you have to win it back.  How many games it takes you to 'net' five stars is up to you.

Same goes in Silver.  You have to win games to reach Rank One Silver first....THEN you have to win 7 stars to qualify for Gold and be placed in Gold at the following sprint.

Some folks will intentionally hit rank one in a league and then not qualify for the next league so they can 'farm' the lesser league in the upcoming sprint.  Most will push on.  Yours to choose how you proceed in the season.

• Thanks 1

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,108 posts
11,788 battles
8 minutes ago, Sabene said:

First, you have to win the games in Bronze to reach Rank One Bronze.

Then you have to win 5 more stars in the qualification round to be placed in Silver when the next sprint starts.  If you lose a star you have to win it back.  How many games it takes you to 'net' five stars is up to you.

Same goes in Silver.  You have to win games to reach Rank One Silver first....THEN you have to win 7 stars to qualify for Gold and be placed in Gold at the following sprint.

Some folks will intentionally hit rank one in a league and then not qualify for the next league so they can 'farm' the lesser league in the upcoming sprint.  Most will push on.  Yours to choose how you proceed in the season.

Thanks, so in short. Qualifying stars are just like regular stars and can be won and lost. Appreciate it

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this