Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
fbrrhd

Hey! WOWS you make da Italian barrels out of da spaghetti?

26 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

313
[WOLFB]
Members
1,022 posts
36,882 battles

Somea da times day shoots fine and somea da times they almost shoota demselves... If dey spagett use a da uncooked kind. (it stays firm)

right now dey floppy when wet....

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts

in reality they weren't far off :)

I know game isn't reality, but this is an interesting watch: around 13:00 in

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,668
[HINON]
Members
8,689 posts
12,682 battles

did a Ork from the Warhammer series write this OP? the vernacular seems to be spot on for one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,142
[PISD]
Members
1,844 posts
6,103 battles
1 minute ago, tcbaker777 said:

did a Ork from the Warhammer series write this OP? the vernacular seems to be spot on for one

OP should paint the ship red to make it go faster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34,537
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,204 posts
21,009 battles

How I imagine OP

freebootas-orks-wall-hor.jpg

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,649
[RLGN]
Members
15,657 posts
27,371 battles
14 minutes ago, Lert said:

How I imagine OP

freebootas-orks-wall-hor.jpg

Well, Orks gotta have something to do when it isn’t time to WHAAAAAAGGHH!!! So maybe some Warships.

Dem fat fingahs doh, tryin’ to WASD...

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,033
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,767 posts
4,771 battles
54 minutes ago, SKurj said:

in reality they weren't far off :)

I know game isn't reality, but this is an interesting watch: around 13:00 in

Raw link, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,033
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,767 posts
4,771 battles
21 minutes ago, Lert said:

How I imagine OP

A chubby man with a round face, dark slicked-back hair, small mustache, tomato sauce-stained apron, making hand gestures, most with the fingers bunched together.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
753
[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,524 posts

Well, you know how we export everything to China, including food.

It would come back chop suey. he he he.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts
4 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Raw link, please.

not sure about raw...  whenever i take it straight from my browser it embeds it here...   

It is from Drachinifel's youtube channel.. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,033
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,767 posts
4,771 battles
4 hours ago, xHeavy said:

Well, you know how we export everything to China, including food.

It would come back chop suey. he he he.

You canna make a gun barrel outa da chopped suet !! You crazy?  Lasciamo perdere! Even Quelle Rane dey never try dat! No, da hard semolina numba 7 cutta verra long.  Sleeved ina da good Roman brick.  Datta might work!

 

 

Edited by iDuckman
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,089
[WOLFC]
Members
2,341 posts

Read this and almost snorted out my Chicken Parmesan....had to take in some Brio to stop the laughter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,033
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,767 posts
4,771 battles
2 minutes ago, SKurj said:

not sure about raw...  whenever i take it straight from my browser it embeds it here...   

It is from Drachinifel's youtube channel..

Use the link from Share, then when you past it here, the editor will ask if you want to 'Display as a link instead?'.  Choose that.

https://youtu.be/GbD_rbmDV4E

 

Drach has 800 videos.  What's the title?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts
1 minute ago, iDuckman said:

Use the link from Share, then when you past it here, the editor will ask if you want to 'Display as a link instead?'.  Choose that.

https://youtu.be/GbD_rbmDV4E

 

Drach has 800 videos.  What's the title?

gotcha i never use the link button :)  i always just copy paste the url and it just embeds automatically no questions asked.

https://youtu.be/b8I2HavEEPE

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,033
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,767 posts
4,771 battles
1 minute ago, SKurj said:

gotcha i never use the link button :)  i always just copy paste the url and it just embeds automatically no questions asked.

https://youtu.be/b8I2HavEEPE

Normally this isn't an issue but the forum stopped showing me (and others) many embedded videos a few weeks ago.  All I see is an inert empty frame.  A couple times I've seen the embedded video like normal, come back to it and it's turned into a dead window.  @Hapa_Fodder is this being worked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,033
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,767 posts
4,771 battles
6 minutes ago, SKurj said:

gotcha i never use the link button :)  i always just copy paste the url and it just embeds automatically no questions asked.

https://youtu.be/b8I2HavEEPE

Thanks.  "The truly awful quality control of Italian shells." 

"I betta my pasta shells has a more consistent shape and texture!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,181 posts
1,685 battles
2 hours ago, fbrrhd said:

If dey spagett use a da uncooked kind. (it stays firm)

found one: OTO Melara Gorgona R2.5 and R3 Capraia armored cars

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
554
[CAAT]
Members
1,030 posts
4,625 battles
4 hours ago, fbrrhd said:

Somea da times day shoots fine and somea da times they almost shoota demselves... If dey spagett use a da uncooked kind. (it stays firm)

right now dey floppy when wet....

Well if the Italian barrels are made outta lotsa spaghetti....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34,537
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,204 posts
21,009 battles
6 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Well, Orks gotta have something to do when it isn’t time to WHAAAAAAGGHH!!! So maybe some Warships.

WAAAAGHships?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,240
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
29,858 posts
25,782 battles
6 hours ago, tcbaker777 said:

did a Ork from the Warhammer series write this OP? the vernacular seems to be spot on for one

No it wasn't an Ork from Warhammer 40k.  If it was, Orks can believe and it will happen. 

We may wish the ITA Battleships shoot straight in WoWS, but they don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
251
[PIZZA]
Members
1,111 posts
13,913 battles

During those times Italia do not hardly have good and robust machinery so even tanks are sloppy. Accurate machining needs 2x-10x stronger machinery to make constant shells. More heavy machine you have the more constant parts you can make. Vibration kills all accuracy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
753
[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,524 posts

Eh. Italians do not do well in wars past.

IF you wanted something done right have the Mafia Godfather arrange it.

He he he. I have to really stop this... I cannot stand it being so bad here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,181 posts
1,685 battles
1 hour ago, xHeavy said:

Italians do not do well in wars past.

OTO Melara would like to have a word with you.

7 hours ago, black_hull4 said:

found one: OTO Melara Gorgona R2.5 and R3 Capraia armored cars

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×