Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MrTurtle49

Modstation not working

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

32
[-TRM-]
Members
22 posts
1,399 battles

I've come back to the game after a break for a couple weeks, I installed the new update yesterday, and for some reason I cant get mod station to open. I opened it on my computer, and nothing happened. My computer said it was running, but no window was showing up. Is there something I can do, or should I just uninstall/reinstall?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,920 posts

it will need an update for sure..., but if you uninstall you may lose your selections..  not sure if you have another option in this case...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
177
[BEA5T]
Members
548 posts
17,356 battles

Recently ( since this last update) my Modstation will not even come up ... as it will tell you that you need to be logged on with Game Center. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,920 posts

modstation comes up even with wgc off for me...  just cannot launch the game

image.thumb.png.32590eeac4221b955ced98535e3f1b2a.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
395
[HMCSH]
Beta Testers
1,661 posts
21,867 battles

launch WG center first then mod station. Should work it is a recent change.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
177
[BEA5T]
Members
548 posts
17,356 battles

LOL read the print ... as I get the same thing...   your modstation is not up....  it tells you to log on and launch modstation again

2 minutes ago, SKurj said:

modstation comes up even with wgc off for me...  just cannot launch the game

image.thumb.png.32590eeac4221b955ced98535e3f1b2a.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,920 posts
42 minutes ago, Noworriesderpy1 said:

LOL read the print ... as I get the same thing...   your modstation is not up....  it tells you to log on and launch modstation again

 

yes i know i was pointing out how it works now...  you are late to the party :)

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[GUSTO]
Members
23 posts
19,065 battles
On 2/23/2021 at 10:38 AM, SKurj said:

yes i know i was pointing out how it works now...  you are late to the party :)

launched gamecenter.  Launched Modstation.  result below

image.thumb.png.fa60efaad54378061cfc1a6ec84d39fc.png

Edited by 23Pair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,920 posts

is it always that way for you?

when was last time it worked?  i can also reproduce your screenshot.  Just logout of your account then launch modstation

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Developers
485 posts
24 battles
1 hour ago, 23Pair said:

launched gamecenter.

Please, make sure you are logged in with your account and the correct server is selected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[CRATS]
Members
1 post
5,578 battles

A friend of mine is having a similar issue to MrTurtle49, he boots the Modstation a loading icon appears, but a window never opens. Upon opening task manager at the same time it will appear as a process momentarily but then disappear. He has uninstalled and reinstalled mod station. He is using the Wargaming Center to launch world of warships. Any suggestions? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Developers
485 posts
24 battles
1 hour ago, DrPwnacious said:

A friend of mine is having a similar issue to MrTurtle49, he boots the Modstation a loading icon appears, but a window never opens. Upon opening task manager at the same time it will appear as a process momentarily but then disappear. He has uninstalled and reinstalled mod station. He is using the Wargaming Center to launch world of warships. Any suggestions? 

Suggestions:

  1. The problem should be written in the appropriate topic of the modpack
  2. It will be better if your friend reports the problem himself, sends a screenshot and a log file "C:\ProgramData\Wargaming.net\World of Warships ModStation\WorldOfWarships.ModStation.log"
  3. Also need to attach a configuration file "C:\ProgramData\Wargaming.net\World of Warships ModStation\WorldOfWarships.ModStation.config"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[GUSTO]
Members
23 posts
19,065 battles
On 3/3/2021 at 10:58 AM, MatroseFuchs said:

Please, make sure you are logged in with your account and the correct server is selected.

Removed/Reinstalled Modstation and issue resolved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
2 posts
8,402 battles

I'm also having this issue. 

What I have tried:

  • Multiple uninstall/ reinstalls of ModStation trying different locations and drives
  • Complete close of Game Centre, reopen, then launch ModStation
  • Log out and back in of Game Centre then open ModStation

All lead back to the same message "Log in to the Wargaming Game Centre using your account credentials, then launch ModStation again", which I have done many many times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×