Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Argus

Minotaur Still Stomping With 108 Planes Shot Down, 200k+ Damage Done, 5 Kills, 12 Citadels and 7 Torp Hits!!

6 comments in this topic

[SOBA6]
Members
281 posts

Ok ok so it was in Coop cause I needed to get the 15 citadel Mission done LOL but this thing makes the missions so easy. Seriously, if you have a Mino and a Harugumo, you can breeze through all the missions people complain about. Look down there at the bottom, boom boom boom boom....4 missions knocked out and a 5th almost completed. Just love that ship and a new record for me with the planes shot down. I thought I was doing good a couple days ago when I shot down 87 but now 108!! 

Hope y'all having fun out there! it's crawfish season in Louisiana so come on down and eat some mudbugs with me!

Mino100+Planes.jpg

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[1CVDV]
Members
246 posts
12,150 battles

108 planes downed and 5 frags in co-op,that is quite impressive in deed for a co-op game.you definetely took the fight to the bots....well done skipper,sax29...

[KILL]
Members
1,019 posts
11,602 battles
3 hours ago, Saxon29 said:

108 planes downed and 5 frags in co-op,that is quite impressive in deed for a co-op game.you definetely took the fight to the bots....well done skipper,sax29...

while everyone else on his team lost credits.  i wonder if he broke even, bonuses aside.

[1CVDV]
Members
246 posts
12,150 battles
1 hour ago, WES_HoundDog said:

while everyone else on his team lost credits.  i wonder if he broke even, bonuses aside.

almost 382k credits,im sure it doesnt cost that much to run a mino...now as for other team members banking any credits now that a whole different story..lol

[SOBA6]
Members
281 posts
3 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

To be honest, I don't ever think about credits as I make them much faster than I spend. I make about 10 million on an average day. I do have Premium though and I run flags a lot

Sign in to follow this