Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CankedTank

How to get the group flairs in your forum profile?

9 comments in this topic

[GNOME]
Beta Testers
142 posts
6,864 battles

I see users, and under their name it'll say "Beta tester" or "Alpha tester" or "Wiki Team" or something like that.  How does one actually get that attached to their profile?

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,849 posts
4,285 battles

It's just a tag that identifies someone as part of whatever program or group. You get it if you're in one of those groups.

Alpha and Beta boat sailed a while ago.

Supertester (mine), Wiki editor, Privateer, Coordinator, Moderator are WG player volunteer programs, applications open somewhat randomly, check the appropriate threads for more info.

Community Contributor is someone who does WOWS content for a large enough audience to get special access from WG.

Administrator, Manager, Developer, etc are all actual WG employees.

[GNOME]
Beta Testers
142 posts
6,864 battles

@AJTP89I actually was part of the Closed Beta, I've got an Arkansas Beta.  I'm curious because I'm spending more time on the forums these days and I've noticed the little flair things.  Time to finally get a signature too methinks.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,849 posts
4,285 battles
11 minutes ago, CankedTank said:

@AJTP89I actually was part of the Closed Beta, I've got an Arkansas Beta.  I'm curious because I'm spending more time on the forums these days and I've noticed the little flair things.  Time to finally get a signature too methinks.

I don't know how the Alpha + Beta ones are done, I know for ST it's done manually. I'd check with Hapa if you want the tag.

• Cool 1

[GNOME]
Beta Testers
142 posts
6,864 battles

Do you think an @ or a PM would be more appropriate here?  And thank you for your help.

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,230 posts
17,255 battles

@CankedTank That...is a doozy.  If you were Beta, it should automatically show up.  You might have to put in a ticket to see what's up, especially if you have the Beta.  @Hapa_Fodder, any ideas here?  Otherwise, you would go into your profile and click on Edit Profile.  Any "flairs" will be at the bottom.  As for a signature: click on your Profile Name (next to search bar), and select Account Settings.  You'll see "Signatures" on the Left side. :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[GNOME]
Beta Testers
142 posts
6,864 battles

@Volron

Would you be willing to share a screenshot of the "flairs" section you were talking about?

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,230 posts
17,255 battles

@CankedTank

At the very bottom.  If there are any other "flairs", it will be there. :Smile_great:

image.thumb.png.35678580a91b553203f2d3d2bb076268.png

Sign in to follow this