Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Argus

How Are You All Doing On The Mission To Earn Almost 14 Million Credits To Get The Bonus 2000 Tokens?

41 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

533
[SOBA6]
Members
278 posts

How are you doing on the mission to earn 13,900,000 credits for the bonus 2000 token reward? I decided to grind it out today and be done with it. I grabbed my Atago and put credit flags on it so I was getting an average of 450,000-650,000 credits a game. I forgot how good that old ship is and it's still a wonder how many folks get hit by her torps. Still the bad firing angles for the torps but you get so many and they hit pretty hard. I think that was my first ever Premium ship purchase a long time ago. 

What ship is everyone using to farm the credits or you just doing the missions while you play normally? I have the Kii and I know it earns better but I don't find it as fun as the Atago.  

Credits.jpg

Edited by Lord_Argus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
966
Members
2,069 posts
12,694 battles

I've been playing takao a lot lately as well but I've been having trouble doing well in it. The short range and no spotter means that I have to push up very aggressively to do anything which doesn't seem to be good for me health. I find that in many games I'd rather be in an amalfi even tho it has no heal just because the longer range and smoke makes it easier to deal with the campy meta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
788
[CO-OP]
Members
2,072 posts
27,563 battles

Didn't get the last 2 coz weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
934
[REVY]
Members
2,631 posts
14,437 battles

played battles in ranked, random, co-op, and operations and completed it saturday night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
169
[SRBL]
Members
541 posts
14,233 battles

Finished it yesterday with some Ranked matches in Mush earning up to 1.5m credits with flags in good battles.

Edited by Tom_Greg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
113
[PHD]
Members
230 posts
11,572 battles

I had missions for 1600 tokens and only needed 5 million credits, knocked it over easily.  Don't know why your targets are so high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15,288
[ARGSY]
Members
23,352 posts
17,307 battles
11 minutes ago, _BlackHawk4_ said:

I had missions for 1600 tokens and only needed 5 million credits, knocked it over easily.  Don't know why your targets are so high.

Because the missions are issued to you according to how active you've been recently. 

I had the 2.5 million mission as my last; I ground out the first and most of the second on Friday night and finished it off on Saturday, picking up the Cavour as a result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,404
[O_O]
Members
6,966 posts
16,968 battles
1 hour ago, _BlackHawk4_ said:

I had missions for 1600 tokens and only needed 5 million credits, knocked it over easily.  Don't know why your targets are so high.

I am plenty active, and I also only got the lower credit requirement mission.

I haven't seen the one with $6M requirement...?

*Edit - In another thread, I just read that apparently everyone does not get the same mission.  I must have missed that explanation in the announcements.

Edited by desmo_2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,034
[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,221 posts
22,802 battles

Ain't gonna get it. Haven't logged in since Jan 27. I am waiting to see some changes to captain skills before I play again.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
487
[WOLFG]
Members
671 posts
14,271 battles

Hmm... I think I got a 1600 token mission chain and it was no way near that many credits required. Was only 800k each for the first 3 stages, then 1 million for the 4th, then 2 million for the 5th and final. Was simple to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24
[P2W]
Beta Testers
62 posts
13,766 battles

I had the one with 6 million credits for the final. It took some time But Mush pulled me through yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15,288
[ARGSY]
Members
23,352 posts
17,307 battles
7 minutes ago, jbc98k said:

I had the one with 6 million credits for the final. It took some time But Mush pulled me through yesterday.

Your avatar icon seems to be a picture of your cat grinding the Musashi through the credit mission for you.:cat_cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,324
[SALVO]
Members
6,944 posts
5,502 battles

Got a 1 day Premium drop on the Italian Random thingy, had the missions done playing regularly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,642
[RLGN]
Members
15,645 posts
27,355 battles

Did 3 or 4 800thou credit missions, but guess I missed out on completing the 4th or 5th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
749
[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,512 posts

Its completed already. Bulk missions are not really a problem as long they don't involve something stupid.

Earned over 12 million credits day one and spent almost 10 mil. Got that back the next day. So I'll just dump the worthless coal into the flags. You can always get piles of coal fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
356
[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
706 posts
5,975 battles

Mine was for 1000 tokens; two stages for 200 each needing 800,000ish each to complete with 600 as the final reward. Seems like the same algorithm was used for the extra 1000 tokens as for the upped points in capt skills...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,668
[HINON]
Members
8,689 posts
12,682 battles
2 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Because the missions are issued to you according to how active you've been recently. 

I had the 2.5 million mission as my last; I ground out the first and most of the second on Friday night and finished it off on Saturday, picking up the Cavour as a result.

ah that must be why the highest amount i had to earn was only 1 million

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,286
[WOLFG]
Members
11,782 posts
10,933 battles

6 million more credits for 200 more tokens (going 6 to 7)?

Doesn't seem like that good of a deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
435
[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,282 posts

Flint /Narai = @15/20 games over the weekend. Easy peasy.

 

Taking into account random teams .

Edited by Versili

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,262
[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,726 posts
21,794 battles
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

6 million more credits for 200 more tokens (going 6 to 7)?

Doesn't seem like that good of a deal.

Oh, it's a garbage deal. Basically amounts to punishment for playing the game too much, if you get that 7th mission. Because the 600 token chain completion reward is still locked behind it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,861
[SGSS]
Members
5,743 posts
6 hours ago, Lord_Argus said:

How are you doing on the mission to earn 13,900,000 credits for the bonus 2000 token reward? I decided to grind it out today and be done with it. I grabbed my Atago and put credit flags on it so I was getting an average of 450,000-650,000 credits a game. I forgot how good that old ship is and it's still a wonder how many folks get hit by her torps. Still the bad firing angles for the torps but you get so many and they hit pretty hard. I think that was my first ever Premium ship purchase a long time ago. 

What ship is everyone using to farm the credits or you just doing the missions while you play normally? I have the Kii and I know it earns better but I don't find it as fun as the Atago.  

Credits.jpg

I used Salem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50
[DW-62]
Beta Testers
222 posts
1,728 battles

Jean Bart with econ flags. Haven't played enough games this weekend but even a losing game garnished 900k per battle. I'm sure if I won, it would have hit 1.2 Million easily.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×