Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tm63au

Yes Finally

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,748
[K-POP]
Members
3,067 posts
24,572 battles

Well its been a traumatic 72 hours, one I hope will not happen again.

But it finally happened on my 5th attempt I manged a win in Munchen.

Image result for cheering gifs

 And although my win rate in this thing is in the dumpster.  

Hopefully its all behind me now.

 

 A truly humbling moment that the ship actually managed to survive to the end of the match considering that when friendlies sail past I nearly lost half my health from there bow wake.

shot-21_02.22_12_52.53-0004.thumb.jpg.97c0c1a13c2c0dad672343c23b98b6bf.jpg 

I look forward to my next challenge in this ship when I get into a fail DIV and go 1 against 1 with a Petro, bring it on.  

 

 

 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,822
[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
4 hours ago, tm63au said:

Well its been a traumatic 72 hours, one I hope will not happen again.

But it finally happened on my 5th attempt I manged a win in Munchen.

Image result for cheering gifs

 And although my win rate in this thing is in the dumpster.  

Hopefully its all behind me now.

 

 A truly humbling moment that the ship actually managed to survive to the end of the match considering that when friendlies sail past I nearly lost half my health from there bow wake.

shot-21_02.22_12_52.53-0004.thumb.jpg.97c0c1a13c2c0dad672343c23b98b6bf.jpg 

I look forward to my next challenge in this ship when I get into a fail DIV and go 1 against 1 with a Petro, bring it on.  

 

 

 

Why did you buy it? The tier 8 is the good one. Read mouse!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,748
[K-POP]
Members
3,067 posts
24,572 battles
42 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

Why did you buy it? The tier 8 is the good one. Read mouse!

Had a discount voucher and there was really nothing that took my eye, and being a KMS fan it was " use it ( the voucher ) or lose it "

I have Mainz same deal had voucher so I used it.

:Smile_honoring:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,822
[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
7 hours ago, tm63au said:

Had a discount voucher and there was really nothing that took my eye, and being a KMS fan it was " use it ( the voucher ) or lose it "

I have Mainz same deal had voucher so I used it.

:Smile_honoring:  

Fair enough, so is Mainz better/worth it in your opinion?

:Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,748
[K-POP]
Members
3,067 posts
24,572 battles
12 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

Fair enough, so is Mainz better/worth it in your opinion?

:Smile_honoring:

I'm very impressed with Mainz, I was sceptical at first but I am glad I got  her.

Fast fire rate and for a KMS ship actually can start fires with HE shells.

cheers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×