Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LastRemnant

Coop matches ending too soon

12 comments in this topic

[CLUMP]
Members
1,505 posts
2,170 battles

Seriously in some matches, it's irritating that there is still 2 ships in play yet the game ends abruptly  :fish_palm: 

Edited by LastRemnant
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 2
  • Boring 1

Members
1,178 posts
1,685 battles

Wargaming should double the starting level of points. Or bring back that single cap mode with no points.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,822 posts
28,397 battles

The mercy rule was even worse before WG increased the starting value to 300 points.  

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts

Battles ending with 2+ bots left became a lot less common when the starting points were adjusted. 

• Cool 1

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,108 posts
11,788 battles

The rare occasions I see this anymore is when no teams start with a cap and it’s battleship heavy such that the points deduct faster

[RVNHQ]
Members
382 posts
11,280 battles

I play anywhere between 14-18 matches to secure my daily crates and of those maybe two games have a ship remaining, usually on epicenter if all the rings were captured and we couldn't kill the bot CV in time.

• Cool 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,380 posts
10,228 battles

At least it's SOME matches not half of the matches as it was before.

[WORX]
Members
12,638 posts
19,907 battles

WG, will in-turn state, "will we can't please everyone... "

Even with all the Co-op changes in the last 2 years (granted, loved by those in Co-op)...

You'll have the one guy whos not happy regardless of the positive changes WG has done for Co-op..

Go figure :cat_bubble:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
597 posts
5,863 battles

it is happening, in those certain circumstances.. like those above... I get a handful at most in a day.

Someone more attuned could say more definitively. However, the adjustments they made awhile back did help significantly, imho. It happens far less often now. Some minor logic tweaking could help. Some of the BB starts are still a bit far flung. They did improve it.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,074 posts
27,563 battles

Usually only see it when there is a fairly capable bunch of humans, especially if they are in DDs. A little frustrating if you're in a heffalump of a US BB.

[CLUMP]
Members
1,505 posts
2,170 battles
19 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

WG, will in-turn state, "will we can't please everyone... "

Even with all the Co-op changes in the last 2 years (granted, loved by those in Co-op)...

You'll have the one guy whos not happy regardless of the positive changes WG has done for Co-op..

Go figure :cat_bubble:

Well excuse me :Smile_sceptic:

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts

it's better than it was... i don't find them ending too early often though i am playing lower tiers...   hell lost one tonight on points ffs...  I was farming fires and pot damage.. for my ribbons(in bretagne)...  only 3 players the other 2 sunk fairly early... next thing I know its me our cv and their cv (both bot cv's) and the reds lead by 40 pts... not enough speed to get into their cap or in range of their cv at game end...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this